My ex and I broke up about 4 months ago and the break up was really really bad. The relationship itself was about as intense as it gets. When we broke up for good, I said horrible mean things to him during our blowout fight. We are both in other relationships now, but I passed him on the road last night (so insane because we live in no where near close to eachother) and we texted a little bit afterwards. It was short, nothing romantic.. but he said he doesn't hate me. If you wanted no contact with an ex whatsoever would you not even answer ANY texts?
gravity1 gravity1 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 21 in Dating & Relationships

it depends how much you value your new relationship and if you think you can just say sorry and go no further, it might give both of you a kind of closure and release the bitterness :)

Best Answer

are you the one who initiated the texting? if so, maybe you are trying to read too much into his response. It is reasonable for him to let you know that he does not hate you after your harsh words (translation: I am in a relationship now, so what you said back then really does not matter anymore!) I see no evidence that he wants to pursue anything. Rather, it sounds like he wanted to give you some peace of mind, and then move on.

Best Answer

Me: I think I just drove by you on Alewife brook parkway.
Him: Probably
Me: Knew it was you.
Him: I see the stalking is paying off
Me: Ok relax I live on Fresh Pond
Him: Lol
Me: Not funny

Later on

Me: The timing was so odd seeing you today.
Him: Why?
Me: Because I just got into a fight with the boyfriend 2 minutes prior and you were the last person I expected to see.
Him: Oh ok.
Me: How are you by the way?
Him: Good. You?
Me: Really good, I start a new job next week.
Him: That's good.
Me: Do you hate me?
Him: No
Me: I feel like you should.
Him: I'm not a hateful person
Me: I suppose
Me: I'm sorry I went psychotic on you like 4 months ago. I think about you from time to time and I hope you are well.
Him: I am well thanks.
Me: I'm glad to hear it ttyl
Him: Goodnight

This was our conversation.. I believe you are right!

Best Answer

Sounds like your not over him if you have to ask this question.

Best Answer

It means that there is still some unfinished business. Some things that still need to be said. You need closure.

Best Answer

for me no! After the brake I would stay with who makes you happy

Best Answer

it means he wants a booty call

Best Answer