Blondeangelmom Blondeangelmom 56-60, F 21 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I think of Betty White. MMMMMM Mama.

Best Answer

Lol !!

Best Answer

Why are you laughing at me? She is smoking. :P

Best Answer

Actually no, unless it is done really well, I am thinking "wonder what they put between them, or how many people in the room etc". If done well, totally lost in the scene and believing the characters. This doesn't count for ****, I watch that online hahaha.

Best Answer

It depends. If it's steamy, I think of, well, Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling, but then my heart breaks when I realize Ryan is married yet AGAIN! and Ryan is engaged!

Best Answer

Yes, it's so sad ...:(

Best Answer

Don't even get me started on JT. I read that he and Jessica Biel got married, my older sister and I cried together and this is how we became best friends.

Best Answer

No. I think CRAP! Why is this on at this hour? And I look for my 9 year old to make sure he's not in the room.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, that could be a problem.....

Best Answer

It has happened. Not just sex but adult topics. Oprah is a BIG VIOLATOR of this. 4pm and she's talking about all kinds of crap she shouldn't be in after school hours.

Best Answer

Sometimes yes and sometimes I wish it was me with the actress

Best Answer

No. I just feel like I'm watching something private and intimate that I shouldn't be watching.

Best Answer

Yes I think of my wife and the days we got together and the night I asked her to marry me MAMA it still give me the hots

Best Answer

That's so sweet !

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

every time my hand goes below my blanket, pass the popcorn dear

Best Answer

There wouldn't be a camera involved in that

Best Answer

Noo, on TV movie or show !!!

Best Answer

Cloris Leachman

Best Answer

Lol !!

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer