I FUKN HATE IT! I AM SO OPPOSED TO THE VANITY OF BARBIE, BRATS, AND SUGGESTIVE WHAM TAGS ON SHIRTS. FREDDY SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN HOLLYWOOD HIT HIS KNEES AND BEEN CHOKED TO DEATH! SINCE EIGHTY THREE THIS CRAP HAS CLASSED OUR YOUTH AND THE MY-TV RAISED ME LOOK MA WHAT YOU HAVENT DONE LET ME SEE THIS IS OK TO BE SHYT REALLY BOTHERS ME. LABEL AND MEDIA NEED TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE IN WHAT THEY ARE SELLING OFF THE RACK AND INTO OUR HOMES.

Best Answer

Yeah...I think we are making kids too old too fast.

Best Answer

and I thought I was the only person who thought/felt this way....

Best Answer

Don't buy it. In the end it the parent who decides what we put in our kids cupboard. I would have walked around in my mums good looking clothes if she wasn't a hippy with heels. I think I have more concern about the adds on the side of the Internet pages my kids are looking at for school work.

Best Answer

I hate that $#!t

Best Answer

Everybody on here seems to feel that way....what I can't figure out is why it's still so popular in the stores?

Best Answer

Because white trash (you vever see it on black girls) living in Section 8 housing puts that c*rap on their kids- they also enter them in Miss 6-year old W*hore WannaBe Contests

Best Answer

I don't like it and don't dress my little girl in them! <br />
It looks utterly wrong to me!

Best Answer

Times they are a changin'.

Best Answer

its inappropraite and yucky, ecspecialy the ones that say juicy on them >:P if your *** is juicy you should see a doctor, because nobodies *** should be juicy X3

Best Answer

I think that on a very small child could be made "cute", or it could be sexualized. I do not think we should begin sexualzing young girls at such an early stage of their lives. We should let them be asexual a bit longer than we do. We are old much longer than we are young, so what's the rush?

Best Answer

Having sex with her is inappropriate. Calling a hot girl hot is just honest. It's only inappropriate if she's fat.

Best Answer

Ugh. Some guys think 9 year olds are hot.

Best Answer

Not by choice, not their fault.

Best Answer

Its just clothes.

Best Answer

Clothes with a message.

Best Answer

Wow it says hot hottie in a kids mind that mean cute adoarable It's you who made it more than it is. I'm at the beach better not ask my kids if there hot. Really do you think the child is think oh I'm so hot wonder if he would nail me.
If it said beep three time if you want to sleep with me sure I would have a problem with that. It's adult and there thoughts that are striping kids childhood away.

Best Answer

So if sexy 20 to 30 year old women started wear tight shirts that bug there body that say cute are we not to call a 5 year old cute because it might be thought as sexy now. Those kids shirts that say cute hottie are t shirts and tees not stretch material that stick to the skin.

Best Answer

Using your reasoning, any clothing would be appropriate...bustiers to fishnet stockings.

Best Answer

I never said anything is but I said just cause you sexuality it doesnt mean others. I'm not sure what a bustier is and I live in a hot area so I've never seen kids in stocking too hot. But there are lots of sexy heals for kids. I say no cause back issues and feet but I'm sure people buy them for kids.

Best Answer

I has no idea, I just use the term as I see fitting without caring what society might think. But then again, I use it extremeley rarly, and when you say little girl?, how little?. Regardless, dosent matter to me anyway :). Although I ges it might be weird if ther ir something like 7yr old using that, lol.<br />
Anyway, just depends on what the individual mean I ges :).

Best Answer