NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 15 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

I need to go over and see if they want me to buy them some thing to eat.<br />
(which i usually do)

Best Answer

Could very well be me!

Best Answer

I used to do that round the back of the supermarket

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Were they bin droppers from Liverpool

Best Answer

?? Don't understand the term.

Best Answer

LOL no Brummies..... we're worse lol

Best Answer

People that take stuff out of bins

Best Answer

It makes me think how easy it is to fall through the cracks and be where they are. Also grateful that it hasnt happened to me

Best Answer

If they are vagrants then I feel sorry for them and wonder how they got to be in that position in the first place. <br />
However, there are such people that call themselves 'Freegans', that take pride in using food that has been discarded by shops and such. They have a choice, so I feel no pity there. Quite admire them really :O)

Best Answer

the true survivor of this economy

Best Answer

I think about getting them a sandwich.

Best Answer

I think ; " Since no one offered to buy him a meal or give him any change, a man's gotta eat somehow. If I had the change, I'd give it to him."

Best Answer

Everyone needs to eat.

Best Answer

If I have time, and am near a grocery shop or a takeaway restaurant, I'll usually buy them something to eat, or a hot chocolate or tea if it's cold out. More rarely, I'll give them a couple of bucks. And yes, sometimes (this is embarrassing), I just keep on walking. It could be any of us back there, and I feel bad thanking my lucky stars that it's not me, but there you have it.

Best Answer