the only way the nurses know to keep him from ************ in the hallways!"
CartoonishSuperVillainy CartoonishSuperVillainy 36-40, M 13 Answers Mar 21 in Community

I just wonder why the wardens have allowed him computer privileges again.

Best Answer

Nurses of what? A mental institution? He's been doing this for years.

Best Answer

It's just one person that makes accounts daily hoping that it becomes a thing. It's sad really...

Best Answer

It's annoying, really. If he's left to his own devices, his questions become more and more nasty and repulsive to do with torturing and killing young boys by strangulation. he's a repulsive menace.

Best Answer

Gotta love the interwebz

Best Answer

His plan is to drive the EP community completely insane, as obviously no one will ban him. I imagine he's about 12, really. If nobody answers his questions, then maybe he'll go away.

Best Answer

He's been banned, as 'Lord Girop' and no doubt many others....

Best Answer

All jokes aside, I would love to see the person behind the "nerd thighs" questions.

Best Answer

Speaking of seeing, where are those pictures of your feet you promised me?

Best Answer

Still waiting for the pics of you taking a ****.

Best Answer

Alright, but just into a jar. I'm not doing that whole ******* into my own mouth thing. I'm still kind of shocked you wanted a picture of that.

Best Answer

Mmmhmmm...someone just isn't flexible enough.

Best Answer

I do now lol

Best Answer

No but it fits in nicely to my 'take' that is 'there's that high school drop out again, killing time and hoping he'll become an iconic cult figure with his self perceived 'quirky' sense of humour' while he 'see's to himself'.

Best Answer

No. I think he's just some brain dead loser who has a very weird sexual fetish with nerds and thighs. He's probably billy's stupid son.

Best Answer

lolol

Best Answer

Mastur-bating? Lol!

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

No, I think that it's the same fake spamming rubbish from the same desperate, tedious kid I chased across several fake accounts back yet again. *sigh*

Best Answer