sweetboysrisri sweetboysrisri 26-30 19 Answers Dec 13, 2011

If he or she was good in bed I wonder if I can get them in bed again and maybe their new bf or gf will join us. ;-)

Best Answer

She's your problem now. XD

Best Answer

I just saw him, and my first thought was, he is still so gorgeous physically, no one can take that away from him. He was with his new girlfriend...very young, but I was still the girl that hit the ball out of the park....I'm not a jealous person, it doesn't bother me in the least he's with someone....all the best to them...I hope he straightened out his bad behavior and treats her well.

Best Answer

He's losingggg, BIG time :)

Best Answer

I feel very, very sorry for her that she was dumb enough to fall for his bullshit. So it kind of makes me want to give her a hug and tell her to ******* run, to be honest.

Best Answer

Depends on the ex.

If its an ex that I still have some residual feelings for I'd be comparing her with me (trying to figure out if he did better or worse). I would be doing this mainly for the purpose of trying to figure out if he lives with regret (wishing we have never broken up) or whether he is probably glad that we did.

If its an ex that I wanted him to get over me, it would be a big relief and (if he was nice) I'd hope that she will make him very happy.

If it was an ex that things ended incredibly bad with and I thought he was an *******, I'd be feeling sorry for her.

Best Answer

I hope he has learned from his past mistakes and treats her better than he treated me.

Best Answer

y u thinking like tht... may be he ll continue his mistakes...

Best Answer

I would hope for her sake that he has changed otherwise I would feel sorry for her.

Best Answer

ok... ur size of bra??

Best Answer

What???

Best Answer

In the past, it upset me, and made me a little jealous, seeing what I missed. After I got married I no longer cared. I had moved on.

However, one of these days, I'm going to see my wife with the man she is leaving me for. She's as good as throwing me out right now. One day, I'm sure he'll be there.

What will my first feeling be? Probably hatred and rage. That he would steal something that was once mine, and that she would end our marriage in a way that hurt me so completely.

Best Answer

It would depend upon the way the relationship ended.

I once was with a girl whom I adored, when I saw her with another after I'd ended the relationship, I was happy for her, but sad for myself, because I felt she'd done better for herself, which made me happy for her, but sad for myself, because I wasn't able to give her the things he could.

I never felt secure with her because she was so beautiful. Everywhere we went other blokes would try to crack onto her, so I was always feeling threatened. To her credit, she never paid them any mind, she was with me and that was that, but in my insecurity, I could never see that at the time.

The fact was, I never believed I was good enough, in so many ways, to be with such a lovely person, so the problem was my inferiority complex, not her beauty.

I was too young and inexperienced to understand all that way back then.

I did go through a stage where I became concerned when she'd go anywhere without me, like out with her friends, this was once again my insecurity relating to my own self worth.

In the end, I ended the relationship because I knew she deserved better.

She was upset and with the wisdom of hindsight, I'd been stupid, but I did seriously believe I was doing the right thing by her at the time.

To me, love is making your partner happy, doing things you know are good for them. I clearly loved this girl, and I did act in her interests, and that love has prevailed for the past 40 years, yet these days, we're just good friends, and to be fair, she's still way too good for me, I consider myself lucky to be her friend.

I missed her like crazy, in fact I grieved for her for the next 30 years.

Believe it or not, I made the effort to reconnect, she'd moved from Australia and was living in America. I wrote to her and told her all I'd discovered about myself and why I'd behaved as I had. She wrote back and told me she didn't care about all that, we were both young, but that she was so happy to hear from me. I was delighted, and we've been chatting via Email for the past ten years.

I'm still the same insecure person, but at least I understand all that these days.

I think if people feel angry about the happiness of another, they've got possession and control confused with love.

Best Answer

I think it is good that he is with his wife instead of cheating on her with me*.

*I didn't know one of the guys I dated was married when I went out with him, he lied about being married.

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

A bad one that can get me put in jail for about 10 to 15 years

Best Answer

hmm ididnt follow ur answer...explain..

Best Answer

You asked what is the first feeling that came to my mind when I seen my ex with someone else and I said a bad feeling. A feeling that can get me put in jail.

Best Answer

Shoot her. What does she have that I don't?

Best Answer

ultimate answer budddy.

Best Answer

depends on which ex.

Best Answer

coool...ur small pet dog....

Best Answer