curiousone2345 curiousone2345 16-17, F 9 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

when I see my german shepard's teeth, it ain't because she is happy...

Best Answer

HAHA true... better be careful!

Best Answer

how do you smile with your teeth? you mean showing your teeth? I thought it means really happy, don't do that to a dog though

Best Answer

Sometimes it looks like I'm smiling when I'm in a lot of pain, but like Rodney said, a smile shows up in the eyes.

Best Answer

haha yeah me too. or looking into the sun! very true

Best Answer

Meaning comes from the emotional experience and radiates outward in your own manner(s)(isms). It is different per person. For example if I feel flattered I don't smile like that, I look away or become shy about my behavior while some others will take some victory pose like they won a game. <br />
You can't really expect a general response from all the people, they are too diverse for that.

Best Answer

that. is the most perfect answer. ever. thankyou so much!!!!!! :D

Best Answer

I'm glad for it :)

Best Answer

It can mean anything

Best Answer

When I do that on purpose, it means I am faking a smile.

Best Answer

I've seen it mean the opposite a lot of times. I don't think it's got to do with the teeth. You can tell from the eyes, can't you?

Best Answer