question inspired by alladin89's profile pic
callmetime callmetime 22-25, M 8 Answers Jul 16, 2012

usually only get high with company so my ritual is good friends and good music

Best Answer

doesnt get much better than that

Best Answer

it's perfect. :)

Best Answer

Roll it! Toke it! Float on!

Best Answer

Yeah... I always let someone fire up the bowl...

Best Answer

the green hit is a beautiful thing

Best Answer

Not really. I just Cheech and Chong that sh*t bruh. Roll it fat, light it, smoke it. Afterwards go to the Chinese buffet and wreck that mess.

Best Answer

I get my glass peace Sir Smokes Alotttt,I clear it,pack it and pass it to my love.

Best Answer

Sure do, wake up in the morning, boot the computer, let the dogs out, pee, make coffee. Climb back in bed, login to EP, pick up pipe, pack with weed, smoke, set pipe down, sip my coffee, answer questions, pick up pipe, smoke again, sip coffee, answer questions on EP, pick up pipe, smoke again, sip coffee, answer questions on EP, pick up pipe, smoke again, sip coffee, answer questions on EP, pick up pipe, smoke again, sip coffee, answer questions on EP, pick up pipe, smoke again, sip coffee, answer questions on EP.

Best Answer

yep, i do this everyday get a cesh,roll a joint, have a cone(pipe) or spots, have a munch get another cesh and get stonay some more and then go sleep and then restart all over again

Best Answer