I can't help taking a look. But then, I people-watch on the bus, the train or just sitting on a park bench too. I love to make up stories about who they are and where they're going.<br />
And then, of course, I miss the light as it turns green and everyone honks at me...

Best Answer

One way is to look as you aproach cars just before you are alongside that way you get to see if you are next to an odd person before hand

Best Answer

i give everybody the finger

Best Answer

That's the spirit!

Best Answer

I remember you now, the other day I was trying to point out that your tyres were a bit flat, I thought you were informing me that it was only one

Best Answer

was that you? sorry about the finger

Best Answer

I notice quite a bit, glasses no glasses hair styles color, are they partying. Is it the police, or just another suburban..lol... I miss the paranoia sometimes.. lol. No! Not really. I still am very aware of.. Old Habits Die Hard...

Best Answer

You get top marks for your observational skills!

Best Answer

Now.. if I could.just find these fukn cameras!

Best Answer

I just watch the lights; looking at other drivers is very risky as they are likely to be either: a) ugly, b) picking their nose, c) putting on their makeup or d) on the telephone and giving you dirty looks

Best Answer

True, but what a rush, when you look over and they are looking straight ahead, of course if they turn and look at me I feel bad as people feel uneasy having someone look at them

Best Answer

Usually just keep looking straight, but sometimes I glance over.

Best Answer

Isnt it tempting sometimes just to turn your head?

Best Answer

I’m too shy to look straight on at someone, but I do steal glances. You never know, I might see a beautiful woman (usually I only see a large biker with tattoos).

Best Answer

Yep thats usually the case

Best Answer

keep looking straight

Best Answer

You know, I think most of the time we all do.

Best Answer

I always look at women who stop at the side of me and see if they look back in a nice way, makes my day if I get a little smile :-)

Best Answer

Thats great, me too, but I've never have one look back at me and I'm not a a large biker with tatoos

Best Answer