Manwithabigsmile Manwithabigsmile 56-60, M 14 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Community

No, can't say it's the best.

The positive ones have a marked good effect on me though, in terms of inspiration and motivation. Also, it helps a great deal in clarity, when I am thinking deeply about an idea or I am about to write a long piece and I am picking the key delivery phrases.

The not-so-good ones happen rarely when I am stressed out or I am conducting an imaginary debate within myself about the two sides of something. I get quickly aware of these and "catch" myself doing it. They just leave me excited but can't say they have a positive effect.

Best Answer

Crazy I know but I feel like I am the only person who can give positive advice other than my family and closed ones.

Best Answer

No, it's when I talk to my dog

Best Answer

Normally. (No pun intended)

Best Answer

ah! in this situation.......... i and myself just!........but actually its not best.....someone should be on ur opposite.....who can say to u that here u r wrong....u r wrong...........

Best Answer

No I much prefer chatting with someone else to exchange different points of view.

Best Answer

I talk to myself when I am busy at work. I don't know why I talk out loud to tell myself what I am doing next, but I just do. I hear talking to yourself is a sign of intelligence. I am not sure about that, but I do it all the friggen time.

Best Answer

most likely not ...

Best Answer

No. My conversation with my cat is better.

Best Answer

sometimes :-)

Best Answer

YES! as long as you don't answer to yourself!!

Best Answer