I love it when a 600 pound person eating a 8 course meal tells me it's gonna kill me

Best Answer

lmfao! perfectly stated

Best Answer

In the late 1970s, when gas prices started to climb and Americans began buying more Japanese cars, I owned a Fiat. I actually had a man tell me that I was hurting America by buying foreign. He was driving a Chevrolet with a big V8 in it, using more gas to crank than it took me to make a short trip somewhere. I laughed in his face.
I know that's not what you're referring to but your response made me think of it.

Best Answer

I just explain to them my dad was an alcoholic and heavy smoker and died at 67 from Emphysema and Cirrhosis of the liver. Surprisingly I don't get a lot more questions after telling them that.

Best Answer

Drunks usually have a tough time with the concept. Has it's negative side, I [ost a number of promotions because I didn't drink. I'm not the only one to be though of as weird.

Best Answer

Sometimes, yes. Especially since I'm 33 and in College.

Best Answer

nope. they just look at me as if i was lying :)

Best Answer

No. That's actually the norm for most of the people I know.

Best Answer

Yea and you should see them when i tell them "i don't like to partayy!!"

Best Answer

Yeah but who cares. There the one with the problem!

Best Answer