Mostly good times because I had to train myself to think that way. Thinking about not so good times all the time was turning me into a bitter, mean, angry, antisocial person.

Best Answer

I heard from somewhere that whenever you think of a bad memory, it's almost as if you're re-living it over again; thus hence re-experiencing the feelings that you felt when it actually happened. I rather re-live and re-experience the sweet and good parts of my life than the ones that cut into me. :0)

Best Answer

It's impossible to wipe out an abusive childhood even though my life is full of 5 wonderful children and an amazing husband and a secure loving marriage now. It's hard to build a sound house upon a crumbled foundation

Best Answer

Don't make your past define who you are now. We all have our stories and I can relate and I am so sorry for the abuse you suffered, but learn to live in the present. Suggestion: Read, The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Or, One Simple Change Makes Life Easy by The Great Freedom Team. You can transform your life. Give the books a chance. You are not your past.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

V- I don't do hugs- weren't you here for that Q!!"" ;)

Best Answer

Both,but I tend towards the good.

Best Answer

I used to think just about the bad times, now I think about the good times, and how can I make more of those good times

Best Answer

Depends on how I'm feeling. Mostly, I think about the good things.

Best Answer