laceset laceset 36-40, F 55 Answers Jul 18, 2009

No.<br />
Im 27 and I still don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life.

Best Answer

Nope. I didnĀ“t even know what I wanted to do with my life when I turned 40.

Best Answer

I wanted to end it... but I thought I knew that before I turned 18.<br />
Turns out I really didn't know anything.

Best Answer

I wanted to be a strong Democrat and start out by voting against Richard Nixon. I was in the first group of 18 year olds that got to vote. Oh yeah, my vote got canceled out by a bunch of people - McGovern got clobbered. However, I'm still a strong Democrat.

Best Answer

No still workin on that one.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, Two days after high school grad. day, i hitched hiked from Boston to Las Vegas to my Aunt's house. The best move i ever mad to this day.. Believe me, it turned my life on an upward spiral. i too was abused, tho an only child, it was messy-me-up. In 1964, it was very easy to hitch a ride. i stayed a bit, but in 64 it was hard to find work. Soooo, I joined the Big Blue and was of to Los Angles and to San Diego. In 1994, i retired an E-8, Senior-Chief, Naval Intel., 30 yrs served.. i still believe that long-walk was worth it for two reasons. 1. Get the hell out of South Boston and the pension i have. Also important, is the wonderful, intelligent peoples i have met on this planet we call home. Peace luv, michelle. Send a Hoo-Rah to You and your children

Best Answer

start taking charge

Best Answer

I didn't know till I wsa in my late 20s, hon! LOL!

Best Answer

No, but i felt like i should. At 22 i still don't have a clue and it's hard because i see all my friends doing what they enjoy, but saying that i don't think its ever too late to try something new x

Best Answer

I'm 63 and I still don't know so I don't think it matters all that much. I've had a rich and full life anyway.

Best Answer

i spent my 18th in borstal , made up for it later though lol

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
I blew out the candles and it was like BAM!<br />
I was meant for the **** industry.

Best Answer

Like LizardKing, I'm 27 and still don't know. I thought I wanted to travel the world, marry the man of my dreams and become a successful singer, but then I realised that those things take money and a certain amount of luck, so I took a do-able job to pay te bills and concentrate on being the best person I can be.

Best Answer

Just because you turn 18 it doesn't mean all of a sudden you mature during the night before.

Best Answer

there is no mental switch that flicks on when you turn 18 that tells you exactly what you are supposed to be or what you need to start working on to become or achieve. Some people are raised or pressured from their parents to do one specific profession and others have an easier time narrowing it down earlier in life. Sometimes we have epiphanies that convinces us into believing that we are supposed to do THAT thing. Regardless, everybody figures this out at their own pace and some people just spend their entire lives trying to narrow it down but you know what? Some of us aren't supposed to limit ourselves to just one thing. So don't worry if you're 18 and you have no idea. There are millions of people, maybe billions, that are just as confused. Just remember, you can't always just do things in life that make you happy. That's a fantasy life not all of us are blessed in living. Do something you can settle with. Yah it's not going to make us happy forever but at least we are doing something. (I am writing this from my iPhone and it's lagging like nobody's business and might have missed some points)

Best Answer

I still need guidance from elders and wiser people until now at the age of 73.

Best Answer

I knew I wanted to continue entertaining, but I also knew I needed to find a home first.

Best Answer

Yes I did and when I achieved it I was ready for another goal.

Best Answer

All I knew was that I had to leave from home and hope that I didn't starve in the street. I had no career path, no hopes, no dreams, no nothing. I am an EMT and now a firefighter, but I still don't know where that will lead me.

Best Answer

At 18 I thought I knew everything and had it all under control. Now at 46 I realize I don't know ****, and I just try to enjoy each day for what it is.

Best Answer