We need a bigger bed.

Best Answer

Best Answer

It means I start working on my exit plan

Best Answer

No. It means I'm lucky if she's still in the same bed and I couldn't sleep that way anyway and I don't think she could either.

Best Answer

That there is love and happiness

Best Answer

When I was a partner, we'd sleep "entwined" in each other's arms, often half on top of each other. I thought this was normal. We'd fall asleep as close to each other as possible. Don't most couples sleep this way? <br />
Then again, since winters (September to early June basically) here get chilly and his landlord doesn't like them to use the heating.... that was definitely a factor on trying to sleep as close as possible! <br />
I certainly do relish sleeping that way anyway.

Best Answer

How I long for that again.

Best Answer

It would mean he sneaked into my room while I was asleep. It would also mean I'd be asking "What have you done with my husband?"

Best Answer

That he never wants to let me go

Best Answer

It means there arms are probably Numb and Asleep . :)

Best Answer

It means we're at my place, in my full sized bed. His is a California King, so I can stretch out, lol.

Best Answer

I don't know, I've never been in bed with an s/o before... probably means I'm gonna wake up to something poking me in the back though.

Best Answer

It means they love you

Best Answer

yet another joy i have not had the pleasure of experiencing.

Best Answer