hmmmmmmmmmm depends on what your wanting,,,a man or a boy ?? some guys are never mature enough to accept responsibilty,,

Best Answer

First you make him jealous. Then make him pay for everything until he has a huge investment in you and then tell him you feel slighted by that little man in the corner who is staring at you.

Best Answer

But thats like the obvious ? What else you got ?

Best Answer

But i dont want him to feel like all about his money... Ugh is love this confusing ? Whats your name ?

Best Answer

I didn't check you age! Ok you need to tell him you want him to touch your chest. That will do wonders for him and you. The only problem is you might have to take birth control if it goes any farther than that. I would say if you ask him to touch you that will start something so he will love you lots. OK?

Best Answer

should my age matter? and touch my chest ? no way then he feel like im just a person he can touch all over me . okay when i mean love i mean by feel important to somebody not sex !

Best Answer

You really are a smart young lady. I am so glad you are doing this right. Okay just start to help him when he is doing something. Tell him you would like to work on your home work over the phone.

Best Answer

thanks i think i got this. Can i ask you as a friend or is im asking for 2 much ?

Best Answer