restored87 restored87 46-50, F 14 Answers Jun 6 in Community

Depends on why. I think an explanation is best, unless the other person is rude/stalker/vulgar/hostile.

Best Answer

Just say I am blocking your *** cuz.....what reason it may be then block them.

Best Answer

I just unfriended him, but still replies to his messages. Now he don't message me. He understood the reason. But I think communicating the reason is important.

Best Answer

I cannot tolerate his messages.anymore.

Best Answer

Then blocking is the better option. But you should communicate the reason once, not just for yourself or for terminating the communication in better way, But to make him realize his mistakes so that he should not repeats this with any other. It's about trying to give him a good bye lesson.

Best Answer

Depends on the person and situation.

Best Answer

Why block.....

Best Answer

Don't want to listen to his lame excuses.

Best Answer

For me to break up with someone they have to mean something to me in the first place. Otherwise I'd not even think of the word break up, I'd just forget about them. So.... the right thing for me would be to tell them my thoughts and reasons. It's just me, I don't walk away just like that.

Best Answer

I don't usually break up with my friends. lol But they would have to really overstep their boundaries for me to block them and if I did...yes I would tell them why. Unless of course they are pervs in which case I just block right away with saying a word.

Best Answer

You bid them farewell

Best Answer

I would talk to them and let them know how you feel. I think it'd be rude to just block.

Best Answer

Typically ppl delete and start over..

Best Answer