womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 280 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I was a virgin until age 25, on my wedding night! No cheating with oral, either!<br />
This was over 34 years ago, and I am married to the same lovely lady, and we are still the best of friends today!<br />
Cheers,<br />
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

This is truly amazing and beautiful. smiles***

Best Answer

That gives me hope! I am 24 and also waiting for marriage. God bless you and your wife!

Best Answer

that. is. amazing. so cool :) I'm 24 and still waiting.

Best Answer

This is truly awesome.

Best Answer

Hello Ms. WomanInLove: The best part of this is that it is absolutely true!!! Thanks for your kind words. Cheers,
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

is this even can be true? tat too being a guy.. i used to think there is no guy out there can ever be loyal and faithful!!

Best Answer

Hello Ms. Melonee, ... This is not to say there weren't temptations along the way -- there were. But the potential for some ******* outside my marriage ... were pale in comparison to the possibility of the loss I and my wife would endure if I did stray !!! ................ There were some childhood observations that helped me: males on both sides of my parents (including my father, uncles and at least one grandfather cheated ... much to my dismay); and I was raised in female company ... with two sisters, a mother, a grandmother and great-grandmother in my daily experience. Surely, I am a straight male ... and, to me, it is nothing more than a sense of moral obligation, and the "golden rule". Many thanks to all who have kindly answered. Cheers, AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

This was an amazing answer and truly deserves the BA.
Congratulation to you and your loving wife.
Cheers!

Best Answer

Oh come on AnonymousBuyCandy-or-whatsoever - Were you really so brave for 25 years! Would you call sex before marriage cheating on your future wife? Why won't you have sex at 16 and marry the same girl at 25? You talk like you have haluva patience and self-control...

Best Answer

I am sorry. I know I was harsh and this incident is like in 1978... It was really not that open those days...

Best Answer

And melonee you need to get your facts straight... Guys would always flirt around. They would even look behind to another girl while walking with their girlfriend. But it is all just momentarily but girls can get stone hearted and fake to any extent. They just need to prove that they never lied in their life ever and they would keep on lying for that...

Best Answer

That's awesome. we can't find much virgin at age 25 nowadays can we?

Best Answer

Yes. I am 21 and still a virgin too. Go me.

Best Answer

I was playing with my barbies when I was 16! sex was the last thing on my mind :)

Best Answer

That's kinda sweet

Best Answer

In my day, we did not even know what sex a person was until they were nineteen.

Best Answer

I can only imagine XD

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

23 and still a virgin :(

Best Answer

good for yu-I was marriesd by then and single mom

Best Answer

It' not so much sex for me. I don't really have the ability to have it because people don't fine me like that . Not though lack of want . But to marry my 1st is a very sweet idea

Best Answer

nearly 24 and in the same boat

Best Answer

No worries maybe we should make a group

Best Answer

that's actually a good idea :) anyway try not to feel too bad about it, some girls, esp virgin girls, would prefer a virgin guy. I know I would prefer that whether I end up marrying him or not.

Best Answer

true true

Best Answer

I was a virgin till 25....I thought I was in love with a person when I was WAY TOO YOUNG...When I was like...13....It messed me up....So after I was unable to get with the person I THOUGHT I loved I spent my time trying to be successful....By 22 I finished college and had my own business...I never became rich but...I could at least say I had my own business....At 25 I met a girl..she was cool...I decided to sell my business and move in with her...That lasted for about 3 months but everything fell apart....Ever since then I just kinda went crazy and shacked up with every girl that came along...A LOT of regrets there!.......Now I'm just...a single drunken bum that wanders the streets at night wondering how things could be different if I'd made different choices....and posting things online that I'm sure I'll regret in the morning when I'm sober......Yes I get drunk alone every night now...I kinda wish I WAS still a virgin....I just recently spent my 30th birthday locked in my room alone with a bottle of whiskey....How many people can say that?

Best Answer

Write poetry. Might make some money there.

Best Answer

why do that? everybody does that to some degree. Cheer up and find a life, make a life... You can never make up a day lost... Live! and God bless you

Best Answer

Nope was pregnant by 16, life was hard!!!

Best Answer

very much!

Best Answer

21 years old.. am still virgin, & i don't think of losing my virginity. Unless if i met the right person and get married to.

Best Answer

Happily, yes!

Best Answer

The first 6 months yes - the last 6 months no

Best Answer

i am the same ....
it was the year i wasn't a virgin anymore

Best Answer

didio!

Best Answer

i am.. ^____^

Best Answer

are you kidding me, I lost my virginity when I was 8

Best Answer

Bad boy!

Best Answer

yes I am

Best Answer

Oh no .......a child....

Best Answer

I'm not 16 yet...

Best Answer

i'm 18 and still virgin

Best Answer

Yes... and still am

Best Answer

Nope!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

NOOOOOO I can resist anything but temptation...

Best Answer