Yes. I am 21 and still a virgin too. Go me.

Best Answer

In my day, we did not even know what sex a person was until they were nineteen.

Best Answer

I can only imagine XD

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

23 and still a virgin :(

Best Answer

It' not so much sex for me. I don't really have the ability to have it because people don't fine me like that . Not though lack of want . But to marry my 1st is a very sweet idea

Best Answer

nearly 24 and in the same boat

Best Answer

No worries maybe we should make a group

Best Answer

that's actually a good idea :) anyway try not to feel too bad about it, some girls, esp virgin girls, would prefer a virgin guy. I know I would prefer that whether I end up marrying him or not.

Best Answer

true true

Best Answer

I was a virgin till 25....I thought I was in love with a person when I was WAY TOO YOUNG...When I was like...13....It messed me up....So after I was unable to get with the person I THOUGHT I loved I spent my time trying to be successful....By 22 I finished college and had my own business...I never became rich but...I could at least say I had my own business....At 25 I met a girl..she was cool...I decided to sell my business and move in with her...That lasted for about 3 months but everything fell apart....Ever since then I just kinda went crazy and shacked up with every girl that came along...A LOT of regrets there!.......Now I'm just...a single drunken bum that wanders the streets at night wondering how things could be different if I'd made different choices....and posting things online that I'm sure I'll regret in the morning when I'm sober......Yes I get drunk alone every night now...I kinda wish I WAS still a virgin....I just recently spent my 30th birthday locked in my room alone with a bottle of whiskey....How many people can say that?

Best Answer

Write poetry. Might make some money there.

Best Answer

why do that? everybody does that to some degree. Cheer up and find a life, make a life... You can never make up a day lost... Live! and God bless you

Best Answer

Nope was pregnant by 16, life was hard!!!

Best Answer

very much!

Best Answer

21 years old.. am still virgin, & i don't think of losing my virginity. Unless if i met the right person and get married to.

Best Answer

Happily, yes!

Best Answer

The first 6 months yes - the last 6 months no

Best Answer

i am the same ....
it was the year i wasn't a virgin anymore

Best Answer

didio!

Best Answer

i am.. ^____^

Best Answer

are you kidding me, I lost my virginity when I was 8

Best Answer

Bad boy!

Best Answer

yes I am

Best Answer

Oh no .......a child....

Best Answer

I'm not 16 yet...

Best Answer

i'm 18 and still virgin

Best Answer

Yes... and still am

Best Answer

Nope!

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

Yes :-)

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

*****

Best Answer

I actually lost my virginity at sixteen. It sucked though, my second boyfriend is heaven. The first was more experience, but less passionate.

Best Answer

***** **** ***

Best Answer