HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 439 Answers Jul 24, 2012

Yepp, sure was. Still am. :) Saving myself for the man I marry

Best Answer

yayyyy me too (;

Best Answer

Awesome:) Good to know girls like us are still out there

Best Answer

hell yeahh, i dont wanna regret it if i do it in a young age b4 i get married (;

Best Answer

What happens if you don't meet this man until you are like 45? Or will you get desperate and marry a guy just to have sex with him?

Best Answer

LOL, what's wrong with your thoughts?

Best Answer

Uhm.. No.. not being cocky or anything but pretty sure I'll be married before I'm 45. So, no need for desperation. ??

Best Answer

now why cant their be more people like you

Best Answer

Depends how you're raised and how much respect you have for yourself and others. Think about it, does your future spouse really want to think about how many people you slept with, and how many people those people have slept with?? It's a never ending chain. I'm avoiding that by waiting

Best Answer

Its good to know that there are some of you still out there..

Best Answer

Not many of us, but yea we're still out here.

Best Answer

well, if i do it before i get married, it will a really big sin in my religion, i've done too many sins

Best Answer

Are you!

Best Answer

hats off!

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

i would love to make a girl lose her virginity for the third time

Best Answer

YES! Waited until I was 21 & i'm glad I did! Still married (37 years)to my first one & only. Don't let anyone push you to have sex if you are not ready to.

Best Answer

yes, and still am.. Whats wrong with being pure and untouched , saving the most precious gift for the man you truly love and aprreciate ?

Best Answer

nothing wrong with it. But will that man be pure and untouched for you? Probably not; the double standards in this country appall me. I genuinely hope you find an incredible virgin to share yourself with.

Best Answer

Uncredibly to say, but I find a man who is untuoched just as I ..and he surely is incredible... beautiful and mysterious as abyss.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with it. Except that the guy who would be worth it doesn't exist.

Best Answer

Im still a virgin

Best Answer

High 5! :D

Best Answer

:):)

Best Answer

how is it possible in thirty to thirty five years age i did hundreds sex in this age

Best Answer

I'm 17, and Im still virgin!

Best Answer

Im seventeen too. and i am virgin. I left my ex-boyfriend because he kept bugging me to have sex with him!!!

Best Answer

and why didn't you want to have sex with him?

Best Answer

probably because he was a jerk who was bugging her about it instead of letting her act in her own time at her own pace - he was the wrong guy.

Best Answer

I'm happy you left him! Thank you

Best Answer

nope i had sex at 13

Best Answer

You were thirteen? you are not meant to have sex until you r 16!!!

Best Answer

....by whose standards?

Best Answer

The law.

Best Answer

there are places where 12 is age of consent and there has only been an age of consent last 80-100 years any way

Best Answer

Nope. But being a virgin at 17 is nothing to be ashamed of, or to feel insecure about.

Best Answer

haha i know

Best Answer

How about at forty?

Best Answer

Hey-I was 41...

Best Answer

Nope... first time going "all the way" I was 15.

Best Answer

No. I didn't give it up without a fight either. I didn't know b from d and my folks let me date a college sophomore and he took advantage of me. I thought he loved me. I was dumb as a rock and didn't know better. My mother had never had "The Talk" with me, so I was blind-sided and I thought since we were kissing me so much, that meant he loved me. Then I found out and I fought and screamed. It hurt sooooo much. He never completed the "act", but I was bruised and sore for days. Damned stupid boys!

Best Answer

YOu should have beat him up

Best Answer

That was date rape, a terrible thing.

Best Answer

I'm sooo sorry that was your experience! I lost my virginity at19 to a brutal rape by a co-worker. I had very little knowledge about sexuality and assumed he was a good guy...couldn't walk for a few days. It was 1981 and I was afraid to report him - afraid I'd be blamed...

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

omg!!

Best Answer

Omg what?

Best Answer

yes I am probly one of the very few guys that waited I was 22

Best Answer

It's sad to say, but no I wasn't. I wish I had waited

Best Answer

Im still a virgin and part of that was rasing my cousin/sister from thirteen on then the only guy i liked got killed

Best Answer

omg, im sorryyyyy :/

Best Answer

yeah, still am at 20.

Best Answer

yes i was and i still am and i will keep it that way until i get married...

Best Answer

Actually, I waited until I was 23. I won't forget it ever. her and I broke up shortly after, but I will never forget her in mind. She didn't know I was a virgin either. I didn't tell her until afterwards. Again, I still remember her to this day. I am now 51.

Best Answer

Yes indeed

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes I was!

Best Answer

I, like a good girl, waited till I was married. That was a waste, he was inept. I should have done it when I was fourteen.

Best Answer