IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 14 Answers Apr 27, 2012

as an adult i have lots of imaginary lovers..

Best Answer

o oooo hilarious

Best Answer

Yes they are on EP. I love them all, but the turn over is so great I have never been able to count on any friends I have on my list for anything. That is how it is!

Best Answer

i know what you mean, is the turnover that great on this site?

Best Answer

You have been on here for a while, and I like that!

Best Answer

yes to both , but the ones now scare the **** out of me .

Best Answer

As a kid I had what thought was imaginary friends. As an adult I have been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder. So I guess they weren't really imaginary.

Best Answer

Hell ya! I don't anymore, but I had imaginary sisters. Like, 10 of them because my only sibling is a boy

Best Answer

Yes and... yes.

Best Answer

As a kid I had an imaginary elephant that rode on top of the car. Now I just talk to the dogs, fish, and guinea pig.

Best Answer

I don't remember any imaginary friends....I should probably create one huh?

Best Answer

I didn't have imaginary friends as a child. Now I have daily conversations with my angels, tho I don't think of them as "imaginary."

Best Answer

Haha I've tried having imaginary friends but I just didn't have that of a bright imagination.

Best Answer

I had imaginary friends since I was 9 and still have that same imaginary friend at 26. I had no friends so having imaginary friends help me cope with the harsh realities of bullying.

Best Answer

I had a sweet girl when I was young. We were both shy. She just appeared one day. She would disappear when anyone else came around. It was a special bond. We were company to each other. Someone to share our secrets with. AND she was mine. I wrote a story about her. About our disagreement the day she walked away from me.<br />
She was somebody. Someone that lived a long time ago. She came to me and was my best friend. <br />
Her name was Linda. I still miss her. I will never release her memory.

Best Answer