I wanted to be a millionare interviewed by robin leach or Ben Stein, today I am a deployed combat medic making less than minimum wage. HAHAHA, Karma's joke is on me
whaleuvatale whaleuvatale 36-40, M 10 Answers Apr 6, 2010

i wanted to be an actress but now i study law to be a lawyer

Best Answer

I wanted to be a Dr. but couldn't cut it in college. Now I am an Army wife with teenagers. Ahhhhhh

Best Answer

I wanted to be something new every week it seemed. When I was old enough to know that what I was going to be was going to be 40+ hours per week i wanted to be a writer. I am in marketing and advertising.

Best Answer

A musician. And now I live in a 3 Family house where I rent to musicians. I have a piano, guitar, and harmonica in the house. I am no musician but I enjoy playing at it. <br />
I've dated and worked for musicians, actors, video producers, and recording artists. I do everything from business management to property management to...well...you name it. I am best at being a mother and a loyal friend. And to tell you the truth...if I had the chance...I would spend my time giving to the cause of the moment in my life. Yep...free-flying as ever.

Best Answer

Physician<br />
Now I am a pharmacist and wanna be a cancer scientist

Best Answer

A Lavatory Attendant<br />
A Lavatory Attendant

Best Answer

I wanted to be a secretary. From the looks of it though, I am now going to be a psychoanalyst. I almost have my Bachelor's degree and then I will get my Master's degree and PhD.

Best Answer