i did and i stll do

Best Answer

I am very glad that you found the person of your dreams, and lite the flames of your heart. You have found a true wish that I did have at your then age. I met my now wife when I was 38, and that was because of an insurance person feeling sorry for me. You are very lucky, I wish you and your other half the verybest.

Best Answer

He has gone to Heaven ....so now i must wait till my name is called

Best Answer

I wish i could help comfort you, but all i can do is talk to you as a hopeful friend. Your hurt from losing someone that you deeply care for is deep. it will hopefully get better over time for you. But remember he is with you in your heart and is now watching over you. and nobody can ever take that away from you. Look up at the stars he is in one of them. Good luck

Best Answer

When I was a kid I still believed in fairy tales. And I also believed that God had a special someone for me somewhere out there, and that I would find him.<br />
I thought I did, when I met a certain fellow at a Christian conference, when I was about 17. He even shyly "proposed".<br />
Then he joined the Navy and left my life.<br />
I dated. Married. Had a child. My husband cheated on me, and we divorced. <br />
Then miracle of miracles....I found my lost love again a couple of years ago. He'd forgotten everything that happened between us when we were teens. The promises he'd made about us being part of one another. Ends up that none of what he'd said had been "real". Just charm.<br />
And he was a cruel and self absorbed sort of person...not the one I thought I knew.<br />
So now, I'm a realist when it comes to men. And I don't believe what I once did. Currently, no man does love me, and I am getting used to the idea that it's quite possible, that no man ever will.

Best Answer

i still do

Best Answer

I'm 18 and I don't have a loved one but I try not to think too much about it... Cause they're ain't nothing I can really do about it. You love or you don't I guess.

Best Answer

I thought that no one would love me at all.

Best Answer

Some dude fell in love with me when i was 16. =/

Best Answer

*a

Best Answer

I sort of always wanted a woman to love me :)

Best Answer