How about Jeanie from , " I Dream of Jeanie," ? Or Ellie Mae from , "The Beverly Hillbillies" ?
555calif 555calif 51-55, M 13 Answers Jan 4, 2012

Mary Ann was the girl you'd take home. Ginger was the girl you'd go out with.

Best Answer

I grew up watching Gilligan,I dream of Jennie,and my first crush was Ginger then Jennie.I liked Mary ann but prefered Ginger.

Best Answer

I wanted to be Jeannie- Both of us were named Barbara- so I though i was extra cool. Didn't take much at 10

Best Answer

No. She just seemed like a friendly neighbor to me. I always wondered how Ginger could walk in those tight dresses.

Best Answer

Can't say I was. I kinda liked the professor, though. Wonder if anyone crushed on Mrs Howell ?

Best Answer

Only the Gold Diggers - lol
(Professor was HOT)

Best Answer

The Howells had to be cheap to go on that crappy boat

Best Answer

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Best Answer

She was pretty reasonable, not over-acted. I think the same could be said of the Professor? That's how I processed it: they should have hooked up, and I should have been him. Not true of the other examples given.

Best Answer

When I was younger, Ginger was the girl for me, Ginger and Jeanie (barbara eden) I always thought the guy on "I dream of Jeanie" was a real idiot.

Best Answer

Andrew Dice Clay agrees with you - He said he'd have Jeannie blink a 10 foot tongue and do some serious wishing after that

Best Answer

ha ha ha.......

Best Answer

I am with you on those...

Best Answer