DAW2012 DAW2012 51-55, M 45 Answers May 9, 2011

Never had the chance to choose. It was my parents (especially dad) who decided what discipline was needed,. Often (but not always) a spanking. I had no say in the matter.<br />
Grounding at our house was a minor punishment because my parents never grouded me or my siblings for weeks . They did not believe that such long groundings. So, our groundings where more like "time outs" lasting for a evening or a weekend. <br />
If we are talking about a evening or weekend grounding I would absolutly choose the grounding (dad spanked really hard so a spanking was very painful and embarrassing). However, if we are talking about a grounding lasting for one or two weeks or more I would choose a spanking even though it hurts a lot. At least it is over quite quickly...

Best Answer

Spanked

Best Answer

Grounded...i do like being spanked..but not when i cant say stop.

Best Answer

please come talk to me because of your age you have to contact me first,

Best Answer

I agree with you. When you can not say stop and you are in pain and the spankings continue it is not fun and it is hard to sit for a while

Best Answer

My dad has given me the chance to choose, and I choose spanking because it's over much quicker. That's the main reason. Looking back now, I think it's also more effective. My friends who got grounded and never got spanked keep doing the same things over again, and getting grounded repeatedly for committing the same offense. I was sort of seeing this one girl for a while, and it was too much of an inconveneince to deal with her constantly being grounded. It's unusual for me to get a spanking twice for the same offense, and almost unheard of to do it a third time. I have had 3 curfew violations, and that's the only thing I've done 3 times.

Best Answer

Nvr spanked or grounded although I probably should b if I got the choice I'd probably choose the spanking because it sounds shorter but very painful

Best Answer

The spanking! It was the ritual that made hard. Seven o'clock evening in the den. ******** from the waste bent over a bar stool then one swat every fifteen seconds for twenty-five or as many swats as he could deliver in two minutes. Still beat being grounded for weeks. Still can feel the razor strop when I think about.

Best Answer

To be spanked and get it over with. Hated detention in my room.

Best Answer

if i had a choice between getting a hairbrush spanking or grounding, i'd choose the spanking. Spanking is over in a half hour or so, grounding lasts way too long.

Best Answer

ohh my....... She THINKS my spanking will only be UNDER an hour.......... guess I better not break the news to her the huh ????? tee hee ;-P

Best Answer

Being spanked. Although it was much more painful, it was quick and over with and the marks gave you street cred with your friends for courage.

Best Answer

My parents stopped spanking us after about age 12 (mom said it "confused" older children---pretty astute). Given the choice between having to miss time with my friends and a session with the hairbrush, I wouldn't have minded the hairbrush. I would've just sat more gingerly while with my friends, lol.

Best Answer

choose the spanking. I preferred the spanking to the grounding. I found myself getting excited as got older about the spankings and looked for them, but did not ask for them openly.

Best Answer

so you did stuff bad just to get spanked right

Best Answer

not really. I did not go out of my way that was bad to be spanked. I think there was enough they could just make up for me to get spanked. All I had to do is look the wrong way and I got a spanking.

Best Answer

Wanted my bottom blistered; never got it as a teen.

Best Answer

don't get the choice often. my parents always ground me but when my uncle is in charge he lets me choose either telling my folks or taking the belt. i'm 16 but it still hurts and i kinda like it! always go for the strapping

Best Answer

I'll take the spanking anyday.

Best Answer

i dont get a choice but sometimes i think grounding would be better thank getting a spanking but then i think a spanking is over soon even though my butt still hurts:) i guess i am not really sure:)

Best Answer

The few times i was given a choice i picked the s[anking yes it hurt and i cried but it was over quick and then i was free to go out

Best Answer

I chose the spanking every time

Best Answer

Whether we were teenager adults or kids, in our house there was no grounding, just pure a** kicking. Haha my mother will still chuck anything in sight if we p*** her off bad enough.

Best Answer

Parents knew being grounded killed me and boy at one point grounded a lot my brothers got the spankings we would have traded .

Best Answer

It depends how long I'd be grounded! :D

Best Answer

say a week? Then what would your answer be

Best Answer

My late dad used to use a belt on me and my sisters but we got used to it and laughed at him....lol.

Best Answer

that most of been a big mistake no did that not get you more spanking for laughing

Best Answer