For me...I threw a party when my parents were out of town. It was OUT OF CONTROL. The deck broke due to too many people standing on it. An entire deck...gone. :o
growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 22 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Hobbies

Skipping school. I never got caught doing anything worse but believe me, I was doing it all.

Best Answer

you're 'that' one...the one that didn't get got...smart girl!!!

Best Answer

Well I am a teen but I don't get caught with the stuff I do (:

Best Answer

I never thought I would get caught...until that deck broke :{

Best Answer

Lolllll (: seems like a crazy party but we tried to re make project x party and we got up to like 200 almost 300 people but the cops came shut it down :/

Best Answer

The deck incident is brought up at EVERY family occasion. I'm VERY fortunate no one got seriously hurt. Two people got hurt, one sued...it was not pretty at all. That thing broke decades ago and yet I'm still paying the darn price for hearing the story over and over. I'm SHOCKED you did not get caught for the party you through...you must have insane stealth skills for that. ;}

Best Answer

Loll (: of coursee

Best Answer

Backed the car into a tree ... in all fairness it was early morning heading to 6 am basketball practice and it was foggy as heck out picked a friend up and when backing out of his yard ... ran smack dab into the forgotten tree banging up one side pretty good taking out the tail light ... cost me big time

Best Answer

oh OUCH...I mean...ouch...more for your car...

Best Answer

Witnessing 2 friends throwing furniture 4 floors down in a dorm and not reporting it. I got kicked out of college for a semester and my life path changed totally after that.

Best Answer

WOW...an entire semester...well...if it changed your path for the better...it was a good experience. How horrible though to tell your parents...ugh... :/

Best Answer

Well, I fell in love with the man who became the father of my 4 kids. That's the good thing because I cannot imagine life without them. However, I am divorcing him and I never finished college. That's the bad thing, wishing I was with someone else who I possibly met at college or ?? But no regrets. I would not be who I am if not for those lessons of life.

Best Answer

Well said...we are a product of everything...our mistakes are just cutting facets into our personality...giving us depth.

Best Answer

Oh God, I was a terror. Skipping school, lots of fighting, smokeing weed, drinking.

Best Answer

I love hearing this stuff about people and how they were like...the terror...I bet you were the wild one at parties.

Best Answer

I was a nut back then.

Best Answer

i killed a man in reno just 2 watch him die. lol... jk... got a drunk driving at 17

Best Answer

I read this and thought...oh dear...this is indeed 'ep'...

Best Answer

Other people's false ideas of who I was. Unreality versus reality.

Best Answer

I can not think that far back.......oh that is it for smoking weed and drinking

Best Answer

a harmless offense...but to parents...good lord...

Best Answer

the smell got to them .

Best Answer

I skipped school and got in a few fights, but never got into trouble because by my family's standards I was a friggin' Saint.

Best Answer

Oh 'that' guy...the 'saint' that always got away with it...did you by chance have sisters?

Best Answer

Two brothers (both died one at 56 and one at 31); one ollder brother by four years a "Hell's Angels wanna-be" that committed more crimes than anyone could think possible and a younger brother (much younger by eleven years) who was really the nicest one in the family.

Best Answer

Ray Stevens sang about it

I was in the mood to run in the buff ,

Best Answer

Now see...your generation...the boomers...that was just what you did ;}

Best Answer

Yes as it was far cooler than wearing Boxers

Best Answer

the breeze was ALL over ;} heehee

Best Answer

;-) Truck drivers call it their Tin in the Wind .

Best Answer

No way...I never knew this...and how is it that you come by this information...HAHA

Best Answer

Not sitting in my seat at school when I was ordered to.

It was literally a minute until the bell, and **** that teacher, he was never nice to me, ever.

Best Answer

What a dork...teachers like that...grrr. If that is the worst you did...my gosh, you are a saint! I was a pretty good good...here and there I sure indeed had my moments. I think of the things I never got caught for... ;}

Best Answer

I was pretty much an angel in school. I feared my mother too much not to be. :O

Best Answer

Not comming home on time- i got in trouble if I was 5 min late

Best Answer

5 minutes? Ouch...

Best Answer

yeah, we were expected to listen and follow rules

Best Answer

Five minutes..I mean...what about traffic...sheesh...

Best Answer

Causing the death of my best friend

Best Answer

I caused an car accident which caused the death of my friend

Best Answer

What happend?!If I may ask……

Best Answer

every moment of every day

Best Answer

wow, that's deep, I hope you don't let it ruin your life. I'm sure you've greived, don't let it consume you. we all make mistakes. what's important is that u learn from them.My heart goes out to u.

Best Answer

noooooooooooo... :{ I'm so sorry...

Best Answer

I was in trouble with the law

Best Answer

nothing like the law trying to talk it out with your parents...oh that spells YOU ARE SO BUSTED!!!!!! :/

Best Answer