Well... I've never actually identified myself with a character, as I have always liked characters for NOT being me. <br />
I usually liked the males much more than I ever did the females. Even before I knew what feminism actually was or even what it meant, I had always been irritated with the fact that female characters were always, always, ALWAYS abducted or in love with the hero. <br />
To this day, though... I still highly favor male characters. There aren't enough good female characters to go around.

Best Answer

Yes, I grew up with the older James Bond films starring Sean Connery and Roger Moore. I loved watching all the action involving James Bond himself and secretly hoped my life would be as exciting as that when I grew up LOL...But I couldn't relate to the female characters at all. They never seemed to have any personality and were just there to sleep with him and provide information he needed. Quite often, they'd be killed by the enemy before the end of the film, too :(

Best Answer

I agree. I always found it fascinating that the female characters could somehow be clever or international spies and yet be so easy to seduce and airheaded. I never did like James Bond because he seemed kind of full of himself....and it was always a different woman.

Best Answer

Neither, none of them really looked or acted like me, so I watched them in a detached mode. With books it was easier to pretend that they looked more like me, and in those cases it was probably more with the men than the women.

Best Answer

female

Best Answer