A) Hero B) scapegoat C) Caretaker D) Lost child E) None of these (explain?)
puck61 puck61 51-55, M 21 Answers Jul 28, 2012

E....middle child...even though we are supposed to be psychological basket cases,I read all kinds of books that were way too sophisticated for me(And saw some films that kinda were,too),I was sports mentor to my younger brother....they never notice the innocent middle guy(cue "psycho music!)Best of all worlds,chaver!

Best Answer

E I was a bullied alot so I was a victim

Best Answer

At one time or another any one of these answers would have fit. Being the oldest child of many, I certainly had the opportunities.

Best Answer

E... the second pair of eyes for my mother regarding the saftey of my siblings.

Best Answer

E. The nice, smart, helpful (somewhat manipulator of siblings), funny child at home; the unwanted, hated loser elsewhere.

Best Answer

I remember grade school being pretty rough. We were the only hippies in Polk county and the gossip was flying.

Best Answer

You must've read the book, "Will you be my wife and my mother too" or something of similarity...

And maybe, I'm E... I'm not too lost... I definitely am not a hero either... I don't take care of my siblings too much... Not blamed really... I'm the "loner" of the family. I barely speak.. reside in my room... and when the family needs me.. I comfort with my words and retreat...

Best Answer

all the above at a few different times.

Best Answer

everything besides the scrapegoat? lol

Best Answer

E. The unwanted blunder, I hate my existence.

Best Answer

I hope things start looking better for you.

Best Answer

E) This is not a game, life is not black and white.

Best Answer

all of the above.

Best Answer

C and E....my little sister was mentally disabled....from the earliest time I can remember I looked out for her.....the later i became her protector, putting myself between bullies and her on the playground

Best Answer