no i wasent afraid to tell people what music i like beacuse im in campus chior and im a tennner and an alto i dont like rap as much but i do like maroon five my favorate song bye them is sterio hearts and then my other favoarate music band is neon trees and my favoate song bye them is animal ecx ecx...... LOL

Best Answer

no way! i have great taste in music. ^.^

Best Answer

Yep. I was in a completely different generation than they were. I was listening to music that was just coming out while they liked music that was years old...

Best Answer

Yeah. I liked the Spice Girls and Britney Spears when I was in middle school and high school. Now I don't care. I like what I like and screw anybody who doesn't approve of it.

Best Answer

I was the same way lol I used to be afraid to play some kool indie songs around my friends cause i wasnt sure how they would act but now I really dont care and they usually like the songs too lol

Best Answer

Yeah I stopped caring long ago what people say about the music I listen too. I had a friend who was 10 years younger than me and I actually got him interested in Frank Sinatra and The Beatles. And he's he one who turned me onto R.E.M

Best Answer

You can ask my ton of group t-shirts :)

Best Answer