i was paddled many times in jr high along with many other boys and girls because our principal called everybody in trouble to report to the office during 1st period to be paddled one after the other,and i think hearing all the others being paddled really hard before it was your turn,and listening to the loud smacking sounds,and the anticipation was almost as bad as getting the 3,5,or 10 licks,because it was a very long and drawn out procedure waiting on the secretaries to call all of the parents and get their permission to use the paddle,and sometimes we'd have to sit in the office waiting an hour or more, before all of the parents could be contacted, and the actual paddlings would start being issued,and i think that they deliberately kept all of the boys and girls waiting to be paddled on purpose to give all of little girls extra time, to think about, and anticipate their painful punishment to come,..and, to give the girls enough time to get all scared and accidentally wet themselves,so that the principal would have a good excuse to add on a few extra licks,and also to help keep the office smelling nice and strong with the arousing aroma of dirty-sweet pee,..so that other girls visiting the office after them would be able to notice the strong,ammonia-type odor ( like the smell of wet pee diapers ) and make them panic and pee-pee in their panties too,before being called back into the rear office by the secretary,and then being ordered by the principal to bend over and place both of your hands flat on top of the desk,and spread your legs wide apart, so that I can issue you 3,5,or 10 hard licks, and warm them little buns up nice and hot for you,and all the while the two hidden video cameras,on your face and your behind,are turned on and recording all of the daily morning paddlings on film,so that the principal can take the paddling tapes home later that night,and let the wife and him get to view them and get all sexually aroused from watching the painful licks being given, and listening to the loud smacking sounds,and afterwards maybe have some very hot and pee-wet sexual intercourse,until they both ****** all over each other,..and then tomorrow, it's back to the principals office to get to smell some more sexy wet pee-pee,and paddle some more bad boys and little girls wet behinds,and record some different ones all over again, for yet another hot and pissy wet sex session later that evening!..and I think that there is a good chance that is pretty much the way most principals handle discipline problems with hundreds of thousands of little boys and girls across the USA,and around the world in numerous pee smelly public schools principal's offices,and that's definitely the way it happened at all the public schools that I attended in Memphis, Tn...and nothing ever turned me on as much as being in the principal's office, hearing the loud smacks of the paddle,and breathing in the strong pee wet odor up my nose, as it all happened live in the 80'

Best Answer

The anticipation for sure. I would be walking towards the office thinking about nothing but how I'm gonna get my behind swatted with the paddle again and how much its gonna hurt and worrying about whether I was gonna cry or not. Then of course once I actually went inside the office and saw the drawer that held the paddle open I would bend over before even having to be told to do it so I could get my 3 swats and get out of the office. The swats were hard but very quick then just given a pass back to class and allowed to leave with nothing more than a sore behind for a little while

Best Answer

The wait! I was told to have a seat and relax. How could you do that????

Best Answer

Definately....waiting was the worst part. I was told to have a seat, relax and the principal would get me in a few minutes ( which seemed like an hour).

Best Answer

Definitely the anticipation until high school. The principal was a body builder and football coach. Had a hell of a swing. GOD that hurt.

Best Answer

Both!

Best Answer

I was paddled a few times in school, but never more than three swats and always over clothes. At home I was given more than 7 swats with a hard paddle or licks with a switch, bare butt.<br />
Home definitely hurt alot worse than school.

Best Answer

When I was sent to the office I didn't know I was going to be paddled, so the thought didn't enter my head.

Best Answer

The anticipation! My bottom was sore after a 2 or 3 swat paddling but the anticipation is much worse. My stomach tied itself in knots and my rear would get warm when it was clear I was gonna get a spanking.

Best Answer

I bet the anticipation was worse when sitting outside the principals office and hearing someone inside being paddled? It always increased in me under those circumstances.

Best Answer

Oh yeah or when I was in elementary school and the teacher decided to paddle a group of kids together and went alphabetically and sometimes that meant I saw (or heard if the teacher made the rest of us wait in the hall) other kids get spanked. Of course they saw me get spanked too.

Best Answer