Either that, or a talking-to that led to a trip to the principal's office, which guaranteed paddling.

Best Answer

no, but it could. the teacher would sometimes instruct the student to carry the the paddle out into the hallway with them or the teacher just grabbed it on the way out. that usually resulted in hearing the 3 very loud cracks from the paddling. I remember 3 students, maybe more,. all getting paddled one after another.

Best Answer

Where'd teachers keep the paddle? Ours usually had it out where anyone could see it, but not formal like hanging on the wall or something.

Best Answer

I remember them mostly being out of view, usually on top of a filing cabinet or shelf. when I was paddled for the first time in 7th grade in the principal's office, I don't remember where he pulled it from. somewhere behind where he was sitting, I didn't notice it before so it must have been out of plain view. I was aware to my dismay that I was possibly going to get it that day. had been a big fear all my elementary school years and I eluded it with one only a couple close calls, one very close call. I always had a fascination with the paddles of each teacher before I knew I had "feelings" about paddling, which I didn't at all understand. and those "feelings" which evolved into erotic connection in puberty di not help one bit when I was sp#nked, home or school.

Best Answer

Was any of them girls?

Best Answer

oh yea, but I'd say 2 to 1 boys.

Best Answer

Pretty much. Usually teachers sent kids into the hallway then made them wait while they filled out the school required form before getting the paddle and going into the hall themselves, then it wouldn't be long you would hear the kid getting swats, usually only 3.

Best Answer

9 out of 10 times it resulted in a sore rear end....not just a taking to.

Best Answer

Some teachers would paddle in the hall-way,but at my school they'd sit you out there and let the Principal catch you out there,then he'd ask you why are you out here?..then he'd take you down to the office and you'd know what was going to happen when he got you down there!...because as soon as you'd enter the office, you'd see his "shaven-down ba<x>seball-bat style paddle"laying on the top of his big desk, on display!,..and another thing you,d notice that would attract your attention, right away was, just how the office just always smelled different..because,as soon as you'd enter the office,you'd begin to notice it was real hot (no a/c back then) and you couldn't help but notice that the office had a real strong,ammonia-type odor (like wet diapers) and you could tell that it was the dirty-sweet aroma that's only produced from wet pee-pee, and it was about as strong as smelling a cheap perfume,and when you'd look at the seats on the chairs,you,d immediately see the reason for why you could smell the strong pee-wet odor,because all of the chairs had round out-lines of yellow wet-pee stains on the cushions from where students had gotten all scared and peed all over the chairs,while waiting to be paddled,and you'd have to sit in the office and look at the paddle,and smell the wet pee-pee odor,until he'd contact your parents to get the okay to paddle your behind,then he'd tell you to bend over and place both of your hands flat on top of his desk,and spread your legs wide apart,then he,d check inside of your pockets to be sure that they were empty,then he tell you how many licks that you were going to receive...3,5,or 10 licks,then he'd go get his secretary to come back and witness the paddling for him (so she could watch and get all horny for free getting to see you getting the hard licks, and from getting to smell the wet-pee odor) then he'd line up the paddle on your lower behind,at the tops of your legs,then..tap-tap-tap....SMACK!.......tap-tap-tap....SMACK!....tap-tap-tap...SMACK!...up to 10 times in a row,and it would feel like your behind had been set on fire,because the licks with the paddle would sting so badly,and then when it was over,he'd send the boys or girls back to class in tears,and they,d be squirming around in their desks,and usually crying and (normally the little girls)..would be all wet, down in between their legs,and they'd also be smelling like wet pee-pee,..for the whole rest of the day!..,and everybody would automatically know what had happened down in the Principal's office!,..And be getting all horny from thinking about it,..and from smelling the strong aroma of smelly wet-pee,through-out the day!..So,..Are you ready for the teacher to make you go sit out in the hall-way,until the Principal finds you out there?..Well then,don't give her a good enough reason,..because she might like to make you have to get a good,hard paddling today?..So that she can be able to get all horny from smelling your wet-pee!

Best Answer

Usually it did, but teachers at our school tended to use the paddle sparingly. Even the principal did not like to paddle and preferred to give detention instead. He was very reluctant to paddle me but he really had to. I understood and had no hard feelings.

Best Answer

When a teacher did take a student out in the hall for a paddling was any of the students girls? How did you feel for the student being paddled?

Best Answer

Yes, sometimes a girl would be paddled by a female teacher but only when their constant chatter became disruptive to the class. I always felt sorry for the kid being paddled, just as I felt sorry for my sisters when I saw them get spanked at home.
I was paddled once, by my male principal who seemed very reluctant to do it!

Best Answer

I bet you did feel sorry for any of the students who were being paddled. You always seemed like a kind hearted lady. I bet a lot of the students, especially the girls, would come back in the classroom crying. The crying would come from two things the sting of the paddle and the embarrassment that everyone in class knew you were getting paddled

Best Answer

Crying was inevitable, even among some of the boys. I wrote an EP story about a Catholic School paddling that was absolutely merciless, and it was done in front of the entire class. It was terrible to watch.
When I returned to my homeroom after my own paddling the look on my face told everyone that something very unpleasant had happened to me. I admitted to some of my lunch table friends that I had indeed been paddled, and they began to call me Bad Pam as good-natured teasing. The name stuck.

Best Answer

Hearing a paddling through the door was bad enough and getting paddled in the hall was bad enough but it must have been really bad getting paddled in front of the whole class. I think that would have been just as embarrassing as it was painful

Best Answer

It was also very horrible to watch, even though the nuns never paddled girls. I never liked to see anyone hurt, even boys!

Best Answer

In year 7 I had a teacher who liked to use the paddle. I can't remember the times he was knocked on his *** by a student. Paddling was illegal then so nothing come of whacking the teach for he would have to admit what he tried to do.<br />
In year 8 I had this one teacher who had written permission by the parents to used the beach bat on his students. All the trouble kids got put in his class. Those of us who did not pass. He got apprenticeships for.

Best Answer