Yes, falling on the bottom of a vivacious girl in tight jeans.
In fact she got 5 good healthy swats.

Best Answer

all the time!

Best Answer

yes,..I actually had a music class that was right next door to the office,and every morning during 1st period,we'd start to hear the very loud smacks,over and over again,like about every five minutes,for the whole hour, and some mornings after my class was over,I'd walk past the office door real slowly and see how many boys and girls were waiting to be paddled,and I could usually see a few,but I'd always notice the strong odor of wet pee reeking out from the office,and there was just something about hearing all of the different paddlings every morning,and walking by and smelling that unmistakable,ammonia-like,wet pee odor that would turn me on like nothing had ever turned me on so much in my whole life-time,and even until this day,I can still get sexually aroused from thinking about those loud smacking sounds,and that strong odor of wet pee at the principals office,that smelled almost like a pee-pee diaper,if you can relate to that same type of pissy odor?

Best Answer

Yes. I was always intrigued listening to the sounds of a paddling. Knowing that the students butt was getting stung like crazy every time we heard the pops. In 3rd grade my room was across from the principals office. Almost every day we heard the paddle being applied to some kid.

Best Answer

Was any of the students that was sent to that principals office girls? Did you ever get to see the student walk into the principals office and hear the paddling shortly after entry?

Best Answer

Yes on both accounts. They're were on occasion a girl sent to the office for a paddling. In 4th grade I witnessed a rarity. My 4th grade teacher, who was young and attractive, paddled students in front of the class with their bottom facing the class. I got to see 2 girls paddled at the same time. That has stayed on my mind all these years.

Best Answer

I bet they felt as embarrassed about their paddling as they felt pain from the paddling. I bet you felt a glee of excitement? When you say 2 girls were paddled at the same time. Did she paddle one girl while the other girl stood waiting for hers? or were they both bent over the desk at the same time?

Best Answer

They were both bent over facing the blackboard. One was wearing pants, the other a dress. There was actually a line of students, I'd say about 7 or 8. The others were boys. The teacher just went down the line wearing out their butts with her paddle. And yes, my heart was pounding watching this happen. I escaped the paddling by a hair. Now I wish I had been up there with them.

Best Answer

Yeah I do remember hearing kids get spanked. Sometimes you could hear it better than others depending where in the building you were and where the spanking was happening. The worst paddling I ever heard was in 5th grade when one boy did something, have no idea what, but the teacher got so angry that she spanked him so hard it sounded like gunshots in the hallway.

Best Answer

OUCH!!! How many swats did she give him?

Best Answer

4 or 5 but I know they had to have hurt!

Best Answer

Did he cry?

Best Answer

Yeah he was crying when he came back in the classroom after getting spanked

Best Answer

Do you remember her paddle itself? I mean was it a one handed paddle or a two handed paddle?

Best Answer

It was a regular sized paddle, maybe about 18 inches long, 4 inches wide, and maybe 1/2" thick. The grip was only big enough for one hand. It hurt I know that. I had been spanked with it myself.

Best Answer

OUCH!!! I bet you were definitely crying after that. Did she make the students sign the paddle after paddling them?

Best Answer

No I didn't cry after 3 swats from her. She also didn't paddle me as hard as she did the one kid, but she still spanked hard.

Best Answer

I thought the way she paddled that one boy was how hard she swatted each student. Did she paddle other girls that year?

Best Answer

No she spanked everyone hard but she really let that one boy have it for some reason that I never figured out. And yeah she paddled another girl in the class for using foul language on the playground one afternoon. She got 3 swats also but she didn't cry either. I think the one boy the teacher really walloped was the only kid who cried after a spanking. Other kids came back in the room saying ouch.

Best Answer

Did she make the students she paddled sign her paddle?

Best Answer

Nope. It was black anyway so no one could have read it if she had!

Best Answer