All of mine were on the bare bottom. My Mom liked to tell me that my panties didn't misbehave so they didn't need to be spanked

Best Answer

I love that explanation.

Best Answer

Quite true.

Best Answer

now that's funny, the panties didn't do anything wrong. you made me laugh. Thank you.

Best Answer

that is a great line i love it

Best Answer

Your Mom has a way with words. My 14 yr old daughter protests vigorously every time I pull her panties down to spank her bare hiney. The next time Kim protests, i will use your Mom's words!

Best Answer

Both parents spank with their hand. They always start on my panties but pull them down before they stop spanking.

Best Answer

why do some parent start the spanking on the undies and pull them down to finish the spanking please explain

Best Answer

Should be just bare start to finish.

Best Answer

I agree. I heard one mom say her child's clothes don't need the spanking lol

Best Answer

did u ever notice any sexual behavior from ur parents?
i always noticed that mom liked undressing me herself. she would also make me wear long t-shirts like a dress on a naked butt.

Best Answer

odd

Best Answer

I always pulled my daughter's panties down before spanking her and pulled them up immediately after.

Best Answer

Maybe because they really don't want to spank but feel they must, then pull them down because the kid says, "It doesn't hurt!" or laughs or doesn't cry. Any of these usually bring out the heavier artillery - paddles, hairbrushes, straps, etc.

MaryJanine.

Best Answer

mine were bare bottom

Best Answer

did u undress urself or ur mom did?
u r a mom, so do u spank ur kids bare butt?

Best Answer

I allways got spanked and caned on my bare bottom.

Best Answer

anyone watched? who undressed you?

Best Answer

Always bare bottom with my dad's belt over the sofa, bed or kitchen chair. I was almost 18 when I received my last spanking by my dad.

Best Answer

Same with me I was getting it til I moved out at 19

Best Answer

Depends who was doing it. At school it was over my skirt or, sometimes, knickers. At home, dad usually let me keep my knickers up but they were usually down if mum was doing it.

Best Answer

Yes ! My dad has made me take down my pants and panties and I not only had a string hanging out from a tampon but also blood stains on my panties too. Talk about embarrassing. I was crying before I got the first whack

Best Answer

I was spanked on the bare bottom with the belt or wooden spoon and it was always in my parents room and they would explain why I was getting spanked but the thing is they never let me take down my own pants. They would take my pants down and put me over there knee on a chair in there room.

Best Answer

With me, it was almost as if I couldn't be trusted to take my own pants down properly.

Best Answer

My spankings were always on the bare bottom with my Mom's hairbrush. The only spanking I ever got with my skirt on was with the principal's school paddle, and that was no picnic either!

Best Answer

Almost all were bare bottomed. On the panties at best...<br />
But normally bare bottomed...which was what I deserved.

Best Answer

always bare bottom, sometimes naked if mom was really mad

Best Answer

i got naked spanked while i was taking my bath.
do u take ur clothes off urself, or ur mom undress u?

Best Answer

This is a question I'd like to hear the answer to.

Best Answer

mom liked undressing me myself, but she also liked if i came wearing my sports wide long t-shirt on a naked butt as she found me look cute like a girl wearing a dress.

Best Answer

Mom always spanked us on the bare hiney usually with the hairbrush

Best Answer

On my bare bottom, like i give them now to my .<br />
Karin

Best Answer

do u only spank them bare butt or fully naked too?
do u undress them urself?

Best Answer

It depended on several conditions: the severity of the offence, my Mom's mood, was my Mom embarrased because of my behavior. Over all most of my spankings were on my bare butt.

Best Answer

Always bare butt from mom

Best Answer

Even as a teenager Abel? What did she spank with and in what room of the house?

Best Answer

As they should be

Best Answer

what was she wearing? anyone watched?

Best Answer

bare bottom and bent over in between my mom's open legs.

Best Answer

That's how my mom spanked me, also - using the hairbrush.

Best Answer

The bare bottom is nothing a parent hasn't seen. If the parent pays to clothe it, they have a right to bare and spank a butt if a child throws a fit, has a foul mouth or miisbehaves; a warm bottom wai a great attitude adjuster for me and my siblings!

Best Answer

Until what age were you and siblings spanked bare bottom?

Best Answer

Except for a couple of smacks anymhere, specially warning ones in the street, all my spankings were on the bare bottom, and no matter who was present at the moment.

Best Answer

Always on the bare bottom.

Best Answer

in what position?

Best Answer

I always got it on my bare butt, pants and briefs at my ankles or naked from the waist down and sometimes even buck-naked. When I asked my dad once why he would me always spank on my bare he answered <br />
1. embarrassment is part of your punishment, <br />
2. I wanna see the result of my effort anytime and<br />
3. no la<x>yer of clothes of any kind whatsoever shall protect you from your deserved spanking.<br />
I knew nothing to reply back then.

Best Answer

If it is not bare, it is not a spanking.

Best Answer