forceunleahed forceunleahed 26-30, M 284 Answers Sep 27, 2010

All of mine were on the bare bottom. My Mom liked to tell me that my panties didn't misbehave so they didn't need to be spanked

Best Answer

I love that explanation.

Best Answer

Quite true.

Best Answer

now that's funny, the panties didn't do anything wrong. you made me laugh. Thank you.

Best Answer

that is a great line i love it

Best Answer

Your Mom has a way with words. My 14 yr old daughter protests vigorously every time I pull her panties down to spank her bare hiney. The next time Kim protests, i will use your Mom's words!

Best Answer

Both parents spank with their hand. They always start on my panties but pull them down before they stop spanking.

Best Answer

I would think it's just a natural progression to go from spanking over your panties to your bare bottom. Unhappily, I never got to know what it was like as a punishment, though I do know how it feels to be soundly spanked on the bare bum.

Best Answer

why do some parent start the spanking on the undies and pull them down to finish the spanking please explain

Best Answer

Should be just bare start to finish.

Best Answer

I agree. I heard one mom say her child's clothes don't need the spanking lol

Best Answer

did u ever notice any sexual behavior from ur parents?
i always noticed that mom liked undressing me herself. she would also make me wear long t-shirts like a dress on a naked butt.

Best Answer

odd

Best Answer

I always pulled my daughter's panties down before spanking her and pulled them up immediately after.

Best Answer

mine were bare bottom

Best Answer

did u undress urself or ur mom did?
u r a mom, so do u spank ur kids bare butt?

Best Answer

I allways got spanked and caned on my bare bottom.

Best Answer

anyone watched? who undressed you?

Best Answer

Always bare bottom with my dad's belt over the sofa, bed or kitchen chair. I was almost 18 when I received my last spanking by my dad.

Best Answer

Same with me I was getting it til I moved out at 19

Best Answer

I was spanked on the bare bottom with the belt or wooden spoon and it was always in my parents room and they would explain why I was getting spanked but the thing is they never let me take down my own pants. They would take my pants down and put me over there knee on a chair in there room.

Best Answer

With me, it was almost as if I couldn't be trusted to take my own pants down properly.

Best Answer

Depends who was doing it. At school it was over my skirt or, sometimes, knickers. At home, dad usually let me keep my knickers up but they were usually down if mum was doing it.

Best Answer

I think most spankings for girls and boys should be on the bare bottom, my underpants were always pulled down as we're my sisters knickers, up until I was 14 and my sister was 13 we always had our knickers or underpants pulled down to our knees. It would always be with a large size plimsole which was whacked down on upr bottoms very, very hard we both had tears when she had finished the spankings and my underpants were always around my ankles at the end as we're my sisters knickers, what was very embarrassing was if this was done just before bed time and before we had put our pyjamas on our underwear that we had worn all day were always stained by this time like most peoples underwear is by the end of the day. I no my sister especially was very, very embarrassed by the yellow pee stain in her white cotton knicker gusset, I was a little bit as well by the same stain at the front of my white underpants and of course the dirty undies were always commented on, and a few extra whacks were given if the yellow stain was a bad one.

Best Answer

Yes ! My dad has made me take down my pants and panties and I not only had a string hanging out from a tampon but also blood stains on my panties too. Talk about embarrassing. I was crying before I got the first whack

Best Answer

Almost all were bare bottomed. On the panties at best...<br />
But normally bare bottomed...which was what I deserved.

Best Answer

always bare bottom, sometimes naked if mom was really mad

Best Answer

i got naked spanked while i was taking my bath.
do u take ur clothes off urself, or ur mom undress u?

Best Answer

This is a question I'd like to hear the answer to.

Best Answer

mom liked undressing me myself, but she also liked if i came wearing my sports wide long t-shirt on a naked butt as she found me look cute like a girl wearing a dress.

Best Answer

My spankings were always on the bare bottom with my Mom's hairbrush. The only spanking I ever got with my skirt on was with the principal's school paddle, and that was no picnic either!

Best Answer

Mom always spanked us on the bare hiney usually with the hairbrush

Best Answer

On my bare bottom, like i give them now to my .<br />
Karin

Best Answer

do u only spank them bare butt or fully naked too?
do u undress them urself?

Best Answer

It depended on several conditions: the severity of the offence, my Mom's mood, was my Mom embarrased because of my behavior. Over all most of my spankings were on my bare butt.

Best Answer

Always bare butt from mom

Best Answer

Even as a teenager Abel? What did she spank with and in what room of the house?

Best Answer

As they should be

Best Answer

what was she wearing? anyone watched?

Best Answer

Well it would be all three the spankings would start over my pants or underwear butt end up with me getting spanked bare bottom.. And even now at this age due to the fact that my wife and I are living with my Mother again it know it's hard to believe but it is really true.

Best Answer

Except for a couple of smacks anymhere, specially warning ones in the street, all my spankings were on the bare bottom, and no matter who was present at the moment.

Best Answer

bare bottom and bent over in between my mom's open legs.

Best Answer

That's how my mom spanked me, also - using the hairbrush.

Best Answer

Daddy always took me to my bedroom and spanked me on my bare bottom.

Best Answer

If it is not bare, it is not a spanking.

Best Answer

The bare bottom is nothing a parent hasn't seen. If the parent pays to clothe it, they have a right to bare and spank a butt if a child throws a fit, has a foul mouth or miisbehaves; a warm bottom wai a great attitude adjuster for me and my siblings!

Best Answer

Until what age were you and siblings spanked bare bottom?

Best Answer