Yes.....I actually did think that.

Best Answer

Yes, that is what the elders told me and when there was thunder and lightening, it was God and the Devil fighting...

Best Answer

Actually while very young I did think that....also thought when it thundered it was God bowling and when I heard a huge boom I thought he got a strike hahah...true story....:)

Best Answer

a nagging in their conscience of if only they had done this or that or had been more sensitive and aware of the situation....it seems that people will always blame themselves even if a note is left behind explaing why and there is no going back. I was in a dark place during my teen years and it was because I didn't want to leave a trail of hurt behind I took every day one day at a time as hard as it was.

Best Answer

No, I just thought that it was wet... and pretty.

Best Answer

No, but I used to believe that the trees made the wind.

Best Answer

When I was small I never thought about that. It just rained.

Best Answer

did you ever think it was because of YOU that he was crying???

Best Answer

nope i was good OK

Best Answer

Is that your guilty conscience speaking, hopefullyhumble

Best Answer

no we used to sit in the kiddy pool and play baptism or do rain dances, or if it was cold sing "rain, rain, go away. Come again, some other day..."

Best Answer

I don't remember being very small..

Best Answer