JanieNudiePants JanieNudiePants 31-35, F 13 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

All my clothes were homemade. My grandma was a dress maker and my mom was a good seamstress. I always wanted "store bought" clothes. But then in 6th grade I was talking to my friend and she said..."I always thought you were so lucky to have such beautiful dresses that were homemade, better than mine". So I never felt bad about them again...clear into high school.

Best Answer

yeah, too bad I never figured that out too, then

Best Answer

dark colored clothes she dressed me like she dresses herself like, mortisha

Best Answer

like black?

Best Answer

yes, black and burgundy funeral colors every day

Best Answer

wow, hope it wasn't where the sun shines a lot

Best Answer

A green suit for st. Patrick day

Best Answer

that's cool if your Irish...and maybe if your not

Best Answer

My mom would curl my hair and make me wear a dress for every elementary school picture I've taken. I hated it so bad cause I always wanted to wear my cool T-shirts and my classmates would call me "Poodle"

Best Answer

my mom did the curls thing, too. OMG Long after it was so out of style only because her mom curled he hair!

Best Answer

yes, She made me wear a pair of blue cat eyed shaped glasses. I broke one side and thought I would not have to wear them. She made me wear them anyway. Now they are in style. I wear some funny looking reading glasses that I like to wear. I do not care who like them. She also made me wear a long straight blue skirt, she said i was too fat to wear a flare skirt like my sister. She made me wear a bright pink dress with a high collar, I felt like a pink pig. Now I wear what I like. I think those moments made me a stronger person. When I want to wear something that is not the latest style I do not care who like my outfit. I wear clothes for me.

Best Answer

I was lucky I got to wear plain black plastic glasses . I still wear them now to ward off 'evil spirits' LOL

Best Answer

Yes. A bowl cut! And because I needed a haircut and my parents were poor

Best Answer

i had long hair so it didn't show as much, but yes, my mom cut my hair. My poor brother's, too! OMG!!!!

Best Answer

Not my mum, but my auntie, we was visiting, and I hit my girl cousin, my auntie ******** me, and put me in knickers, as a punishment.

Best Answer

Yep, we grew up with not a lot. I had to wear her boots, fur linings and all to school for a while as it was all that fit.

Best Answer