an astronaut......<br />
......<br />
yes. I became an astronaut.

Best Answer

That is every kids dream job I think :) And congrats! How many years and how much preparation did it take to get you there?

Best Answer

awww. no I never became an astronaut. I just wanted to see what it feels like to say that. lol

Best Answer

Hahahahah fair call! . . .It would be awesome though. . .

Best Answer

When I was growing up..I prayed the world wouldn't end so I wasn't as worried about the career part. Yes people, you really should be careful about the types of sermons you let your children sit through. I thought that crap was literally what all those people I knew felt was going to happen. (oh, and for record it wasn't some sort of extremist church or even just one because I went to other churches with other family members too. There's just quite a bit of apocalyptic rhetoric in protestantism.)

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me because of the Catholic Primary school I was made to go to. . .it was scary **** that's for sure

Best Answer

Dancer, singer, actress, writer. I have not done any of these professionally.

Best Answer

Even though you haven't gotten to do any of them professionally, are you still involved in that area as hobbies?

Best Answer