Joking , who knows .<br />
All I know is that truly funny people seldom use it . Their words are funny so no need to others it's supposed to be funny , it just is .

Best Answer

I can laugh and smile in an evil way, there's no specific way I use lol. People here are more emotional, just dodge the drama.

Best Answer

You know what hon - you're dead right. I'll take a deep breath and move on!! x x x

Best Answer

nope. I take it as your testing the waters... or you meant it but didnt want it takin litterally in case it was wrong to say... like a Freudian slip only with a keyboard

Best Answer

I could understand if it was a thinly veiled insult but it was a genuinely smiley remark, no hidden venom at all. I don't even understand how it could have been taken up any differently. It's sort of baffling when people accuse you of being nasty for genuinely no reason at all!! Am scratching my head here!!!

Best Answer

huh... weird... dont use smileys unless the mood of the sentence is confused

Best Answer