LastCandle LastCandle 22-25, F 7 Answers May 9 in Dating & Relationships

If you can't fix the sadness (and hopefully you communicated with him that he was making you feel sad), then yes.

Best Answer

I told him that he's making me sad and unstable

Best Answer

Yes definitely

Best Answer

No, unless the reasons are mutual. If you don't know, then communicate your thoughts/feelings with him, but think about what you're going to share before you open the communication. Make sure you stay focused on the subject, and not ramble. Rambling just confuses things.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

If you had a brain, you would know this by now. Of course you should.

Best Answer

That depends on the reasons fr your sadness and whether you can communicate with each other enough to sort it out!

Best Answer

Whenever I try to organize my life and study he sends me messages all out of the sudden and write stuff that makes me cry then go to him.
He makes me feel insecure, he does all the stuff that scares me then apologize.

Best Answer

Sounds like he has control issues. Personally, I would leave, but if you think you can work it out, then you have to be brutal and honest with him. Tell him how you feel and when he does those things you don't like it, tell him if it continues then you will leave him because you can not live your life like that. Nothing will magically get better and you have to take action to improve your relationship, or end it!

Best Answer

I love him but seems that there is no understandment between us, if only he would stop shaking my life

Best Answer

Yea, but if he can't or is unwilling to see things from your point of view or listen to your needs, then he isn't right for you. In a relationship, communication is important, not just that, feeling that you can communicate with each other comfortably and knowing that the other person will listen to you. I can relate to how you're feeling though, but leaving the guy who never listened to me, or didn't want to hear me was the best decision I ever made! And we were together a long time!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer