He has no feelings left....right?
darkcave darkcave 22-25, F 16 Answers Aug 9, 2010

If someone doesn't get in touch and acts annoyed when you do, I think it is safe to assume they do not want a relationship with you. Funny thing is, as soon as you accept that, that's when they come back. People tend to want what they can't have. I'd move on, date others and let him follow and become one of your many boyfriends.

Best Answer

Well, something's clearly bugging him. If you value this guy at all, it's time to find out what's going on.

Generally, this sort of behavior is the result of a months of unresolved issues and/or incompatible behaviors between the two parties in the relationship. But it also could be that he's under pressure in other areas of his life such as work, family, personal health, school, etc. So to repeat, I'd say it's time to ask him what's up but be prepared to hear an answer you may not like. I wish you good luck with this ...

Best Answer

Not necessarily. He could be upset, maybe at you or at something else.

Best Answer

either that or you're in a fight

Best Answer

Yep. That's what it means. People sometimes don't have the stomach to be honest with others, let alone themselves, and they would rather lay it on the other person to make them feel they should ponder what happened, what they did or didn't do. It's manipulative on their part, and damaging for you on your side of things. It's likely that he's annoyed with your trying to contact him because he's doing things he doesn't want you to be a part of and know about. You can turn that around though. I'm with @KittenHasaWhip ... as harsh and bitchy as it may sound now, find someone else (not to use them to get to him, but really start looking for someone if you want to be with someone.) OR just be with yourself a while, and make YOU your biggest priority for a bit. Tell him you're doing just that, and see what he thinks.

Best Answer

maybe you can remind him to grow up, and just do what ever it is you do without him.

Best Answer

when your boyfriends stops contacting you, either he's not your boyfriend anymore,

OR

he's a manipulative whiny baby trying to get you to chase after him.

either way, don't try any further contact and find someone else who's not a jerk.

Best Answer

You deserve to be LOVED properly by someone who treats you the way you like to be treated. This guy sounds like he doesn't give a toss anymore, so kick him to the kerb.

Best Answer

Oh yeah

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer

yep. clearly he's not as interested as you are, and therefore a waste of your time.

Best Answer

Yes. It is over. He has already found someone else and will only be back to you if his new interest fails. You know it to be true, you are just hoping it is not.

Best Answer

Since this happened Aug 2010, I'd like to know how it turned out. When he stopped contacting you, was it over?

Best Answer