StuckSilent StuckSilent 22-25 23 Answers Mar 5, 2013 in Health

I generally watch what the dentist is doing, by looking in the reflection of his glasses or face shield.

Best Answer

I look desperately into her beautiful eyes with a look of utter terror in mine as I wordlessly beseech her to make this horror go away.<br />
She laughs.

Best Answer

Well... you could always fall asleep on the dentist with your mouth open.

Best Answer

I look at the TV on the ceiling. Good time to catch up on news or whatever.

Best Answer

i watch the tv that my dentist has mounted on the ceiling god bless fox news lololol

Best Answer

I look up at his beautiful eyes and his gorgeous teeth and think to myself mmmmm your gorgeous.But i never see him often because im really very good at looking after my teeth maybe i should eat loads of hard boiled sweets and give myself really bad toothache:-/

Best Answer

straight up, avoiding the dentist's eyes just so it's not awkward for anyone! You don't want to be gazing in their eyes as they clean your teeth!

Best Answer

I watch his face. It's my show, I'm paying for it.

Best Answer

I look at the ceiling or the walls next to me.

Best Answer

I either stare at the curtains or sleep.

Best Answer

haha.. Love ur question !! I look straight up at the ceiling .. and then to the sides, I never look AT the dentists face when cleaning, lol ..

Best Answer

Close my eyes.

Best Answer

At the ceiling.

Best Answer

I close my eyes...I hate the dentist...and I really don't know why...

Best Answer

I close my eyes

Best Answer

Either at the ceiling or into her eyes. It doesn't make her feel awkward since she's not looking at mine, so I can look as long as I want.

Best Answer

I stare at the wall or ceiling and pretend I do not hear metal against my teeth.

Best Answer

Down there shirt

Best Answer