sophie0318 sophie0318 22-25, F 21 Answers Oct 11, 2011

let him look. its normal.

Best Answer

sorry men look, that's the way it is, as long as he dont touch , then you will be ok. the nature of men

Best Answer

Guys always look. What he means is he isn't looking to make a move on some girl he is looking at, because he loves/likes you!

Best Answer

Trust, but VERIFY!!

Best Answer

Its like art beautiful to look at so us guys are always finding our eyes pulled astray then when we get caught, We lie our ***** off because we want to keep the piece of art we have.

Best Answer

I have been happily married to my husband going on 24 years, and I can honestly tell you, the ALL look.They wouldnt be normal if they didnt. My hubby doent hide the fact from me that he looks, and I dont hide that fact from him. As human beingsm there is nothing wrong to look at someone that you think is "good looking", as long as its only looking. Just because hes on a diet doesnt mean he cant look at the menu.The same holds true for you. As long as there is no physical contact with another person then looking is all right.

Best Answer

You can read my story, "Boys and Girls Don't Look At Dating the Same Way." He might mean he is serious about you or at least wants you to think so. Guys never stop looking and young guys are fairly driven by their sexual feelings. Most guys do not feel they need to be faithful to a girlfriend--from their point of view, she's a girlfriend, not a wife. In fact, the majority of husands are not even faithful to their wives after five years of marriage according to a number of major surveys done over these last few decades. Observe his actions and, if you have some doubts about his behavior, don't ask him about it, check it out.

Best Answer

He's lying. He IS looking at other girls at times. But who cares. Why should that make you feel bad about yourself? That is going to happen from time to time. After all he is human, and we humans, including yourself, appreciate beauty. It doesn't mean that you are not pretty, or boring or he'd rather be with someone else. My advice is, don't let it bother you. Be confident.

Best Answer

He's just saying it for your benefit, of course he's looking, there would be something wrong if he didn't!

Best Answer

I heard some guy actually saying that "they love to see the menu, but rarely taste it". It should be relative, like all things I think.

Best Answer

YES if he is blind, you are paranoid<br />
NO if everything's just the way you feared

Best Answer

you might just want to snoop around him and see for you self

Best Answer

Men look at other women. It doesn't matter how much you wish they didn't; they will. It's in their nature. And honestly, I don't see how it could do any harm. As long as looking is all he's doing, my boyfriend can go ahead.

Best Answer

IF HE MEANS BY LOOKING JUST SEEING WITH HIS EYES DON'T BELIEVE HIM COSE MEN ARE KNOWN WELL FOR OBSERVING CHICKS.<br />
BUT IF HE MEANS LOOKING LIKE HAVING A RELATIONSHIP OR CHEATING ON YOU THEN THERE IS A SLIGHT POSSIBILITY THAT HE MIGHT BE HONEST.IF HE REALLY LOVES YOU.

Best Answer

ag shame my doll.did you ask him if he does?yes? then you have the problem.

Best Answer

awwww, i did not ask it.... he just said, hehehe

Best Answer

well then he is worried about you.do you look around?riiiight.

Best Answer

i notice other guys and find some cute. but nevertheless, no feelings as what i feel for my boyfriend.

Best Answer

It's natural for us to look, so I wouldn't read too much into it.<br />
If he stares at the girl while being at your side, then that may be another story.<br />
As far as his statement, he doesn't want to tell you the truth ;)

Best Answer