lija30 lija30 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

it has been explained to me that telling her I am horny, isn't how its done. according to her, it is all about romance, not sex!

Best Answer

isnt being horny part of romance? Explain to her its a chain reaction, you admire her body , you get turned on, and then you want to be close to her and feel her body. Isnt that romance?

Best Answer

I don't because he's never said that to me.

Best Answer

Did you sleep with a married man? These questions are very self incriminating. If your husband just got done telling you you're crazy because you cried over the mess he made in the kitchen, THEN he tells you he's horny, chances are you'll be disgusted. If he's been perfectly good to you, then you just need your libido increased.

Best Answer

LOL. That isn't a problem in my house.

Best Answer

I dont...... I say come and get IT!!

Best Answer

Where do you want it ?

Best Answer

thats for my husband to find out :)

Best Answer

you need to find out why she is punishing you, If you are a yes man then I blame you because you have given her all the power.

Best Answer

you need to find out WHY she is unwilling....... have you stopped wooing her? --like you did when you two were dating.

Best Answer