telling the slow a$$ mutant behind the till to pull their finger out?.. or do you move to the long line only to find it slows up once your there.
TheOneyouwerewarnedabout TheOneyouwerewarnedabout 70+ 11 Answers May 28, 2012

What are trollies? I need a translator with you Aussies

Best Answer

omg.. cart with wobbly wheels with minds of their own....? oO

Best Answer

Yes we have those too in the US,but we call them shopping carts like civilized people do

Best Answer

Start talking very loudly to the person in front of you about how your glad you bought all this food to hold you over for the Zombie apocalypse. Soon, everyone hurries-up real quick to get away from the crazy person. lol Actually, that is what my old roommate used to do. lol<br />
I am lame - looks around for the better line, and yes, I am guilty of moving to the faster line and finding it slows down when I get there.

Best Answer

Dont even get me started on slow arse cashiers or ill blow a gasket.I just gone shopping today !

Best Answer

i don't go during busy hours.

Best Answer

LMAO!!

Best Answer

I have been Known To Speak up LOUDLY<br />
" We Need Another Checker To The Front "

Best Answer

i make sure i mention it to the person in front of me loudish that " i always get the new guy" can't they train em out of hrs?

Best Answer

I do that too !

Best Answer

This is what I call *the agents are after me again* It is a pain. If I move to the fast moving checkout, you can bet the cash register tape will run out, and then the money collector will come to clean out the till, and it all has to be counted first. <br />
And forget the express lane. That is the one where they sell the lottery tickets and someone will surely want twenty of them and they have to pick and choose each one carefully. <br />
And..............there goes my bus. Oh. well, no rush now, the next one isn't for another half hour.

Best Answer