Chelo88 Chelo88 26-30 7 Answers Aug 1, 2013 in Romance & True Love

It depends on your partner and the kind of person s/he is. Sometimes people look up their ex's just to see if the ex is miserable and to rub it in the ex's face. Sometimes something reminds someone of their ex, like a place or a song on the radio, so they look their ex up.<br />
But sometimes it isn't so kosher. If you suspect that maybe your partner is cheating on you with his/her ex, you should talk to him/her about it.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Anything behind your back is bad. (But, unfortunately, rather common.)

Best Answer

Oh Darnit... :/ I been with BF for 2 1/2 years ..
I think I'm not being specific tho,
Like Example: searching over the Internet for that typical person..
I mean me n partner been through up and downs and for some reason we work it out..

Best Answer

I just tried privately messaging you about this, but I couldn't -- I think you have to add me first.

Best Answer

I added u

Best Answer

its really bad when this kind of things happens in a live relationship, he/she must have some feelings left for his/her ex and its like a spark in dry leaves.

Best Answer

they are no over them yet!

Best Answer

Red Flag!

Best Answer

Bad news...and a big red flag

Best Answer

Oh no!!!
Is it really bad searching over the Internet tho? It's not me it's my bf..

Best Answer

the bad part is him doing it behind your back....why does he feel the need to hide it from you?

Best Answer

Idk, he thinks I will have a reason to leave him..

Best Answer

And you do have a reason..he knows what he did was wrong and if he didn't get caught he may have cheated on you.. that is disrespectful to you and your relationship with him

Best Answer