CollantMadame CollantMadame 46-50, F 10 Answers Sep 4, 2011

Some would argue that your body *is* your Soul; that the body is the expendable vessel as your Soul goes on to greater things that no earthly mind really knows about. Spirituality walks hand-in-hand with Faith and Hope; no-one has to be a Christian or have any Religious beliefs to have Faith and Hope, contrary to populare belief, and there are many deeply Spiritual people in this world who do not belong to any Relgion.

I believe I have a Soul, but I can't say I know what happens to it when it leaves my earthly frame. When we die our bodies decay because there is no more use for it; it's served it's earthly purpose. The Soul leaves it and then lives in another plane which is way beyond our knowledge or understanding.

That's what I think ... or ... something like that :-)

~F~

Best Answer

It dies it doesn't go anywhere.

Best Answer

up to now! i understand the soul to a container similar to the body!, the body contains the physical parts, and the soul contains the Life essence and the spirit!

Best Answer

I guess so, my soul will go nowhere thinking I must be dreaming or already in paradise

Best Answer

Energy can not be destroyed. When man split the atom he only created more energy. The energy that keeps us alive is our soul. So the soul goes to exist with all the energy of the universe. Mingling, sharing, and maybe even being recycled into another being.

Just my silly idea of how it all works :)

Best Answer

It is my belief that my soul is my life energy. Energy never ends. It is there. It goes somewhere. When it leaves my body, it will just escape into the rest of the energy that is a part of the universe. Now, my consciousness is a different matter. I don't think that will continue after death. Although I have seen and heard both my parents and my grandson-in-law, I still have doubts. Were those visions real? Or wishful thinking?

Best Answer

You have a Spirit. When your fleshly body dies, it goes into the grave, but your Spirit goes to either one of two places, Heaven or Hell for all of Eternity. Thats why its so important to have Jesus in your life as your Lord and Savior. Then you're Heaven Bound. Without Jesus in your Life, or the Rejection of Jesus, the result is Hell.

Best Answer

So what do you think happened to everyone before Jesus?

Best Answer

our body is just a shell for the soul

i have no idea what is inside the light i was sent back to this hell

Best Answer

I don't know... I hope so.

Best Answer