I always lie down and take deep breaths in through my nose; hold it for a second and then release it SLOWLY through my mouth. This always helps me calm down and will at least give you a little relief.

Best Answer

I place a Citrine Crystal on it...

Best Answer

Hmm. Don't have one of those. Would a Tums do?

Best Answer

I usually watch tv go om the internet,shop for stuff online or eat something fattenting that usually helps with me:] lol

Best Answer

This is actually kind of beyond that....though I am on here typing feverishly. lol Feels like butterflies playing frisbee in my gut.

Best Answer

Beer.

Best Answer

I have none. :(

Best Answer

Yep - you really need to be doing something. Stress and those knots are your bodys way of telling you to take action!! Whatever it is that is bothering you, you need to do something. Even if it is just sit down and write down a list of actions you may take to resolve the problem. Once your subconcious knows you are going to act on this - the knots will go away. Trust me - it works!

Best Answer

I did something abou the issue itself...had a meeting with the persons involved...but the tension is still there since things are pending. This is a sort of nervous energy. I think it would have gone away if I could have punched someone at the meeting. lol.

Best Answer

Can't you pretend and punch your pillow??

Best Answer

rake leaves? gosh, i'm sorry, honey! {{{{hug}}}}

Best Answer

Thanks Sunni. Leaves are all wet, as it's been raining. I think I'll end up baking some Snickerdoodles or something. lol

Best Answer

I drink sulfuric acid.

Best Answer

That explains your sweetheart personality. :p

Best Answer