mercedespatton3 mercedespatton3 16-17 6 Answers Jun 19, 2012

I had the same experience. In the end, it was because his best friend told him that he liked me, so he didn't know what to do. One of it was his best friend, and the other was me. Maybe he is unsure about you.

Best Answer

maybe he is thinking you arent that interested in him? and waiting to see if you'll make the effort? Try texting him.

Best Answer

send him a Text message|<br />
and ask him to explain........ and<br />
clear the dark clouds in you !

Best Answer

he is not into you

Best Answer

Again, read He is just not into you.

Best Answer

He could have judged you already and perhaps made up his mind that he doesn't want to move forward!

Best Answer

but he already told me that he like me

Best Answer

I don't know darlin maybe he said that you keep you interested ,I wouldn't worry too much ,you'll find there are many kinds of people on the world wide web,what your experiencing is the least of what can potentially happen.some advice for you don't be too quick to give people the oppurtunity to think they know you, be scarce on your personal details ,it's better to make people wonder than to have them already assess you because you might have been too revealing from he get go. Take care!

Best Answer