It's so common I get offered beer by strangers who are drinking in the park. Beer is yeast urine. It never gets more potent because the yeast is killed off by their own excrement (alcohol).

Best Answer

*Cracks olde english* I'm comfortable with that, and honey is bee vomit. So what? *Gulp, gulp, gulp*...Ahhh.....

Best Answer

lol...MEAD!! You may have my share..I'll stick (cough, choke) to (gasp) pot. Ever see a documentary on African tribes where the youngsters chew some vile plant, spit out the saliva and mulch into a bowl and the adults drink it after it ferments? Mmm...

Best Answer

SHYT honey is bee puke!

Best Answer

reminds me of incan beer called Chicha, the women (usually old women) chewed ground grains (usually corn) and spat them into a pot with water added, then they would boil the wort and leave it to ferment in large pots. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicha

Best Answer

Anything for a buzz.

Best Answer

Drunks drink mouth wash and soap.....

Best Answer

When you think of it Nature has become beautifully evolved enough to make these disparate activities synch. Waste then consumption rather than consumption then waste. Meh...it's all electrons no matter what you consider.

Best Answer

i will never drink beer

Best Answer

I'm sorry you're so offended by them thinking you might want a drink. God forbid you have to be an adult and say, "thanks man, but I don't drink."

Best Answer

I myself drink,but I drink good. My best friend drinks beer and it makes him fart and **** his pants....

Best Answer

....If you're friend is getting so drunk he's literally sh!tting himself he's an alcoholic. Secondly, don't be such a snob, not everyone can afford to drink microbrews.

Best Answer

I can't afford it ether! All my money goes to booze and make up! I'd rather get drunk on good booze than.....eat. My friend,also is AMAZING!

Best Answer

.....You must have rich parents.

Best Answer

No I have a dead mother and my father was rich before he went to prison recently,I live with my friend and we're in college,I write and he does have rich parents,putting him through med school. We don't eat,we just look good and drink a lot.

Best Answer

Keep drinking a lot, see how good you look in ten years. Secondly there's a lot more to life than being loaded all the time. maybe you'll figure that out.

Best Answer

We'll look ****** but we'll be 30,married with kids and it won't matter,LOVE lady,that's what I live for. If I don't look good and drink I won't get someone to love. Being loaded keeps me sane,and helps me sleep because I'm mentally ill.

Best Answer