all the time. no one understands, so their presence feels nullified

Best Answer

I used to be like that until I discovered love! Then I realized that love is a choice, and now I live in love and by faith because God showed me a better love than that of any man, Now I am never lonely, and I love the people I surround myself with, my depression is cured because I live in love and by faith. It took me like 5 years to actually fall in love with God but it was a choice that I had made and I was bound and determined to love him and now I am always happy. Depression free for 11 years. Even when loved ones pass away sure I mourn but I never get depressed. I am sooo glad that true love is the cure to depression because it releases endorphines in my brain.

Best Answer

Yes. Often.<br />
Because I feel "different' or a lack of connection.

Best Answer

That's when you should gently try to make yourself engage with whomever is around, even if it's just polite chatter. Try to make casual connections. That's a baby step-

Best Answer

Easier said than done-but worth trying, thanx for the BA

Best Answer