loulu loulu 26-30, F 15 Answers Sep 18, 2009

its was around 3ish or 4;00 am when i was sleep and turn over when i notice something or someone was holding my head and not allowing me to move my body i was aware of what was going on but i was unable to move my extremeties. This went on for approximately a few mins. but it felt as an half an hour trieding to loose from this thing. knowing this an spiritual attack on my body, no not a diagnosis of what you think but what you think spiritually. demonic praying to God for relieve and knowing that you belong to HIM gave me the strength to strive forward in Him<br />
You have to believe in God, and knowing that He is able and trust in God. People believe in satanic believe and I believe in Heavenly ram. Evil verse Good. Jesus said their and Heaven and Hell . Why take a chance in the devil and not believing in God. When it to late late to chose God or Satan Chose God eternal with Him and not Hell He said He is the God of the living make your mine up people Dont say that their no God when every day you face with something. Dont go to Hell and it to late. burning and living with the Devil ask for repentance and allow it to touch your heart He is a forgiviness God. Hold on to the everlasting God Who full of grace and mercy doing good is from the Holy spirit doing bad is from the devil read your bible and trust the Lord with all your heart and He will prevail, against holding you down with His army of angel and with the power of God.

Best Answer

This happened to me to, I Lt was around 4 am and I turned around moving and something was holding my head down I tried to say something but it wouldn't let me talk I'm 13, this happen on a Thursday night and a Friday morning. And I was soo shocked when I started reading this because it happen to me too, around the same time and the same movement, don't u think that's a little creepy and weird. For now on I will sleep next to a bible because this never happened to me before.

Best Answer

talk to your doctor and make sure your alright.<br />
If all is well, say a prayer during this and see what happens.

Best Answer

what if i can see the dead that has passed on while in the situation

Best Answer

You may beilve me or not, but this has happend to m 3 times this year, these things feel evil, and i find it strange that all three times i called out jesus help please help this figure went away, It's demon's im not crazy, its real evils real gods real, a great deception is comming. We are at the age of deceit and even the elect will fall, so i say to you pray anytime this happens dont be afraid because you give these demons strength, Through Jesus you will conquer this...Soon somthings going to happend just watch and remember this Obama is chosen as our last president i had a dream that he was our last president and is prepicked to win again, 214-6203998 is my number just watch after the election this one world order is comming and the antichrist is already here using his puppets..

Best Answer

i moved in to a differnt house a week ago the 2 night it felt like something was holding me down then today i took a nap it did it again i was laying on my stomach and it put alot of preshure on my back couldnt move or speak the first time scared the **** out of me just want to no whats going on im 42 never happend be4

Best Answer

We country folk call it a "witch is riding you" but it's a problem with the blood flow the your brain. It's the position that you sleep in. This used to happen to my mother all the time and me as well and to stop this years ago I started sleeping on my right side. I haven't had an episode in just eons so it works. You may want to discuss YOUR specific experience with a doctor but meanwhile try a new sleeping position.

Best Answer

I had that too when I was younger. It started around the age of 10 and stopped around the age of 35. I don't know if this page will help. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Best Answer

i had it a lot too.but it was like i couldn't wake up.i couldn't move i was shouting and couldn't hear my voice in a dream.now that i think of it i don't have it anymore.i don't know how but it just gone.trust your sleep to God He will give you peace.

Best Answer

It is common. You are in a period of very deep sleep, but something has disturbed you slightly. Don't worry about it.

Best Answer

My mom had this growing up...I believe hers was called catatonic schizophrenia, but you could be just catatonic. Sometimes she was able to make a "mmmmm" sound that would get our attention to shake her awake. She said she could hear us and was aware, but couldn't get herself out of it.

Best Answer

That's how I feel what is it

Best Answer

It usually means you've dozed off in your gimp suit

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer