LMAO.
Ansonicchi Ansonicchi 18-21, M 4 Answers Jun 8 in Embarrassing & Funny

No , you age every day, you only get birthday cake every four years.

Best Answer

Great question, until we all realize that counting years is just a way of counting the times we have been alive that the earth completed another revolution about the sun. As you are probably aware, an earth year consists roughly of 365.25 days (actually due to the speed of the earth's rotation about its own axis); the term leap year is just that way to collect the four extra .25 days and account for their sum as "February 29th".<br />
Short answer: No

Best Answer

you do realize that I posted this as a joke, right? I'm pretty much aware of how we count our days.

Best Answer

Of course, I gave you the benefit of the doubt -- by answering "as you are probably aware", meaning that I felt you were asking your question as a joke on your part.

At the same time, I answered it in the manner that it was asked ... i.e., with no reference on your part that it was only a joke. Cheers, ABC

Best Answer

Sheldon Cooper, please.

Best Answer

I know a man who looks 60 and is 18 cuz he's born in a leap year

Best Answer

It'd be weird to have two birthdays feb 29 and march 1

Best Answer