I feel like an idiot, but I also feel like I'm bothering them constantly with my problems. I want to talk and as soon as they offer I feel like I somehow forced that from their mouths as if they " have to " deal with me because I'm so annoying.
HappyZappyZaperson HappyZappyZaperson 22-25, T 12 Answers Apr 5, 2013 in Depression

I don't want to talk to anybody when really depressed, I just want to paint my house black, put a fence around the property with no trespassing signs, the shutters paint them grey, black roof, lock the doors and go inside with my animals and a stratocaster and amp and take the phones off the hook.

Best Answer

feel like they just wouldn't understand, simply put.

Best Answer

Its sometimes hard for me to talk about everything! But I try to!

Best Answer

when depressed is important have someone to talk to. people worth talking to and listen to, people who know what you go through, will help you. dont stay depressed on your own, admitting it is not weakness, it is strength to start to deal with it. you will have friends here on ep take it seriously and will help you get through. But you have to have strength, courage to make first move.

Best Answer

when i was really depressed, i didnt want to speak to anyone at all, i just wanted to sleep all the time, curl up in bed, disconnect myself fromthe world, didnt feel like doing anything at all, even though i had so many people offer me to talk to me so i can feel better or "relieved" i stood quiet. not even with my therapist, didnt talk at all. And its kind of hard to talk to people u know ... so i tried talking to people that i didnt know... they didnt judge me cuz they didnt know me like old old friends or relatives. but its hard but thats depression...

Best Answer

It is my social duty 2 answer 2 peoples. no 1 cares wt u feel

Best Answer

yes,its what happens.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer